Reviews for Phantom
EowynsPen chapter 16 . 11/8/2008
Oh God I love it! Really really cool!
Among the Audience chapter 16 . 7/18/2008
yaay! I rather liked this story, so... yay for originality!
Mari92 chapter 13 . 2/23/2008
Hey, I'm not that good with fanfiction and I have still some time before I can begin so... I have a couple of questions that I need explaining for...

1. What means AU? 2. What means ooc or what it now was spelled...

3. could you give a side fic or story that tells more about Dark and his abilities? I'm kind of interested. 4. what means "slash" excatly?

I don't know if you have done this for a long time or so but it sounded that you could give those explaintions...

Sigh, If i'm not bothering you then please answer my questions or if you don't feel like it don't answer at all. I can always find another one besides... I'm quite fond of this story so I hope really much you wont just show it away or stop on it 'cause now I have an idea on what I can write about even if I'm not writing exactly like you... it would be a bother if I get shutdown before I've even started :P
anne chapter 11 . 2/17/2006
you sead there was no tri-wizard tournament

but in the chapter where dark appears the first time

the tournament had happend

so i think you hava made a mistake there

but for the rest your story is cool

(sorry for any bad spelling or grammar but i am dutch)
Chelsea chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
I see some Harry Potter Characters as D. Charater:

Harry Potter as Daisuke Niwa

Hermione Ganger as Risa Harada

Ron Weasley as Takeshi Saehara

Draco Malfoy as Satoshi Hiwatari
VB chapter 16 . 8/10/2005
Whatever happened to the sequel? Me want sequel! Me want Sequel! Me want Sequel! Me want Sequel! Me want Sequel! Me want Sequel! Me want Sequel! Me want Sequel! Me want Sequel! Me want Sequel! Me want Sequel! Me want Sequel! Me want Sequel! Me want Sequel! Me want Sequel!

Just to inform you I can bug you all day. Loved the Fic.

Juuaichi chapter 15 . 5/9/2005
This is complete and utter bullshit! I'm sorry but...Ugh! And its not the slash...hell man i love slash but its the characters! Fucking Dark doesn't hate Krad! It's the other way around! And NO Krad does not enjoy killing innocent people...he's too concerned with killing Dark for that! And what the hell is this..."I have you now. I'll be just fine." This isn't a fucking harlequin romance. The major problem i had was the characterization and all the out of character-ness...i swear i'm suffering from an ulcer just reading this stuff. I thought it was going to be original but its just like every sterotipical harry potter crossover...you need to devlop your characters more and not just throw them together like a strawberry daquiri.

And i don't care if someone else reviews and say that i'm wrong or something just...at least read the damn D N Angel manga or watch the anime...if you did then read more closely cause your characters are way off!
Firehedgehog chapter 15 . 4/6/2005
nice fic, i like it
SensiblyTainted chapter 15 . 3/24/2005
I'm so glad you did a squel, I was like, WAIT! There had to be more!
Blackrosebunny chapter 15 . 2/19/2005
yea! sequel! loved the chap please update ASAP!
Blackrosebunny chapter 14 . 2/15/2005
wow...scary*shurdder* i've got goose bumps...i really hope snake head dies! great chap! please update ASAP!
SensiblyTainted chapter 13 . 2/15/2005
I really like this and think you should have more reviews! Please keep writting. My own story is pretty short on the comments section considering I try to have at least 5,0 words per chapter. I'll be very sad if you don't continue this.
Blackrosebunny chapter 13 . 2/11/2005
hey great chap! i really loved it please update asap!
Miss Lesley chapter 12 . 2/9/2005
Oh please, don't make Draco a Wimp and be like of, I only did it because of my father. First of all it was Ron who started with Draco when he was talking to Harry. Snorting and making fun of his name, of course Draco would fight back.

Hermione does act liek a know it all, trying to make up for her lack of culture and knowledge. Besides while can't Draco just not like muggle borns as long as he does not intend to kill them, no one should have a say. Me personally think that muggleborns bring in their contemptary narrow veiws on life of things and are a major risk to the wizard world.

Also Hermione, Ron and Harry have been breaking rules since their first year, and no one has called them on it. Hell the HeadMaster basically allows them their way. They lie when they want, I bet if asked if they had a baby dragon that they smuggled out of the castle they would admit it. I think not because it is okay to lie when they think they have a reason, but Slytherins are never allow to lie. But if Draco did they same exact thing he would be a blood slimy slytherin. And they get pissed about the favorisim Snape shows the Slytherin in class. Please and Ron starts most of their confrontations. So if anyone should appologize it should be the Golden trio.
Blackrosebunny chapter 12 . 2/9/2005
hey great chap! really loved it! didn't expect the truces really. but what the hell it's your story! please Update ASAP!