Reviews for Graduation
Dark Kuno chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
As a nominee and/or winner for "Favorite Quinn Story", "Favorite Supernatural or Fantasy Horror" "Favorite Melodrama" and "Favourite School-Centered (Lawndale High)" in the 2005 Daria Fanworks Awards (aka "the Booties"), this work has bee added to the Best of Daria Fan Fiction Community here on FanFictionNet.

Feel free to check out, and possibly subscribe to, the community. You may also wish to visit Outpost Daria, The Paperpusher's Message Board (a forum for Daria fanfiction and art) and/or DariaWiki for more Daria fan fiction & art, as well as information on the Daria Fanworks Awards.
HecatonchiresLM chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Oh, it would have been so easy to make this a dead like me cross!
Chibi Horsewoman chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
Oh man, that was so good. But not all that good. But I still liked it. Short but sweet. You should have elaborated a bit on what happened and how it happened. Unless you're going to if that's the case then I hope you do it soon.
Roger E. Moore chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
The perfect story to complement "9-14-04." Packs a nasty sting in a few short lines. You are the master of this art form, Angel, and congratulations!
FooBarBaz chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
Thanks for another nice story. Can't help but wonder what happened to her (though it could be set after any number of Quinn-gets-her-comeuppance stories).
Wildgoose1 chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
Extremely touching, ...keep writing.