Reviews for Eyes of Green, Heart of Gold
NobleHouseOfBlack chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
Finish this please! I love it and I want Harry and Blaise to be friends and I want Harry to get sorted in Slytherin and *screams* please update!
bassoongirl14 chapter 2 . 6/17/2014
Omg! Totally love this so far! I hope you continue it!
none ya chapter 2 . 11/9/2013
Her name is Pomona Sprout. It kinda bugged me
Aidan McKing chapter 2 . 5/24/2012
interesting
Proper the Incredible chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
dammit i wanna update this story has some Sirius (yes i spelled it like that on purpose) potential
Candy3314 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Seems awesome :) but I doubt you'll be reading this for this was written in 2005 and right now its 2011 0.o
Indigo chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
This was a fairly good story. However, having read the books many times, i can tell you that "reducio" is the proper spell to use after "Engorgio".

"finite incantato" is to return whatever was cursed back to it's origional state but "Engorgio" is a charm, not a curse.

i.e - the bludger that chased Harry was cursed because it was made to be dangerous, move on control, ect ect.

However, Engorgio, is simply a charm to increase the size and whatever had been made bigger can easily be put back into it's oringional state.
monbade chapter 2 . 2/8/2011
good start, to bad no updates

monbade
Katzztar chapter 2 . 3/13/2010
Well this is defiantly different than other 'someone else besides Hagrid picks Harry up for Diagon Ally' plots. I actually enjoyed it. Too bad it's not been updated.
hypercell chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
lol on the story of the name. I really like it.
kitteh lova chapter 7 . 7/12/2008
The story is awsome. Update as soon as possible please.
Fiery Dragon164 chapter 7 . 3/23/2008
Interesting this certainly is a different way of looking at the Slytherin system. Please continue.

Jag

P.S. Were you kidding about Blaise?
Vilkath chapter 7 . 1/8/2008
Interesting start, you gave Harry a snake but it wasn't some huge super powerful magical snake it was a tiny one that while rumored to give good luck did nothing else. I am also glad to see a story where Slytherin isn't all nice and noble. The way you have things set up seems to make more sense for the slytherin personalty then the usual 'we stick together because everyone hates us' that most fics adopt.

I was a little disapointed that blaise was no longer Harry's friend, and you never went into any real reason why. Over all this story was a pretty good idea, and you avoided most of the bigger cliche's from the normal Harry being in slytherin fics. But I also feel this story died before it truely got any where, sadly like most alternate 1st year fics. Most authors think they have some great idea, start a story then abondon it half way through.
Zero Skye chapter 7 . 12/24/2007
This is a very good story. Most stories where Harry is sorted into Slytherin are a bit unreal in my opinion, but I like yours. It just seems real. Hope you update it soon I would love to read more.
KaiPhoenix chapter 7 . 6/16/2007
i like how he isn't jumping to just join the Quidditch team right off...it was a nice change...