Reviews for Betrayal
Papyrus chapter 12 . 11/24
Davis I had so much faith in you. But seeing the things I believe that my brother sans was right that kids like you should be BURNING IN HELL
Turn round kid. It be a crime. If I had to go back on the promise sans made for you so don't step over that line or else I'll treat you like you treated Undyne. But kids like don't play by the rules and guys like me know the true meaning of cruel. Lets go let the room get chiller. LETS GO DIRTY BROTHER KILLER.
Oh snap. Alright chums lets do this, LEEROY JENKINS

Please continue this
fh chapter 3 . 7/1/2014
Omg so sad :'(
peachymomotaro chapter 12 . 1/6/2008
This is a really intense fic. I like it. Please update it as soon as you can!
thegreatwhitewolf chapter 12 . 11/3/2007
Aww it's so good. I hope you update this!
thegreatwhitewolf chapter 4 . 11/3/2007
Sorry about your boyfriend. If it's any consolation, there's a guy who has a crush on me and he told me that he wants to make out with me but he's engaged. I can't believe he said that. Oh well. Back to your story. This is very interesting so far. I like Davis angst. It's good to see him portrayed as trying to hide his sadness with a mask of happiness. You've done a good portrayal of him. Sucks about his family. :( Keep up th good work and I'm off to read the rest!
E.S. Simeon chapter 12 . 9/29/2007
Wow, this is awesome! Very incredible and nice elements to the story. I like it a lot. You have developed so much into the characters that it's amazing. Go on and continue this, take what time you need because the story is going very nicely.
Kyukitty chapter 11 . 5/17/2007
this is amazing! please update real soon! w
Khgirl08 chapter 11 . 2/7/2007
update soon... please? :)
YumeTakato chapter 11 . 2/6/2007
Great chapter, see ya next time!
BlackHalliwell chapter 10 . 11/11/2006
interesting but kool
Departures chapter 10 . 11/5/2006
I love this story The plot is so original. Please update soon! I'll be here waiting.

Stained In Negativity