Reviews for Thicker Than Blood
Saffytaffy chapter 6 . 3/12/2005
This is a good story, but it doesn't seem as complete as your other fics. I know you wrote this on a whim, so I won't bug you about it. ; I love Abe, and you portrayed him with amazing accuracy. You did a good job with HB, too.

Keep writing!
Anyuna chapter 6 . 2/25/2005
Nice. I really liked it.
Psycho Llama chapter 6 . 2/19/2005
That was a wonderful story, I'm so sad to see it end! Your tallent at writing Abe fanfiction is quite unparalleled, I hope you come back and write some more for your desperate fans n_n!
theshadowcat chapter 6 . 2/18/2005
That was a wonderful story. Thank you for sharing it.
epalladino chapter 6 . 2/18/2005
I hope you do come back. I loved this fic and would like to hear more from you. I love your take on the relationship between HB and Abe and between both of them and Broom.

Your idea that the BPRD merely tolerates HB and Abe because of their usefulness has become something of an issue in the current crop of the Mignola "Hellboy"/"B.P.R.D" comics. As Kate Corrigan states in the first issue of the "B.P.R.D." series, Tom Manning and the BPRD need to stop treating Abe, HB, and company as 'pets' instead of people. This is the reason why in the comic book Hellboy has quite working for the BPRD and Abe considered quitting.

This might be an interesting topic to explore in another fic.

Thanks for writing, Beth Palladino
Psycho Llama chapter 5 . 2/14/2005
Nice, such a picturesque chapter... n_n glad to see Abe getting some time to himself, Hellboy is such a bad influence ;) Fantastic writing, Abe's sharp fishie teeth scare me. Hehe, anime.. D Chibi Abe!
epalladino chapter 5 . 2/14/2005
This is a very interesting take on Abe. I hope you don't bring it to an end too soon. Thanks, Beth Palladino
theshadowcat chapter 4 . 2/11/2005
Good update. Movie Abe and Comic book Abe are two (excuse the pun) two different fish. Comic book Abe doesn't need a respirator to survive out of water but he is very much an intellectual being. Keep up the good work, hope you update soon.
Psycho Llama chapter 4 . 2/11/2005
Encouragment are what reviews are for! - wonderful writing with Abe in the water, I don't think anybody has been able to phrase it so well. D poor Abe and his headaches *hugs chibi* Hehe, I wonder what the Hellboy comic cast would do if they were thrown into the anime world, lol!
epalladino chapter 4 . 2/11/2005
Hi, Thanks for the update. Always need more Abe and Hellboy. I like what you are doing with Broom/Hellboy and can't wait to see where you are taking this. Beth Palladino
theshadowcat chapter 3 . 2/6/2005
Great update. Keep up the good work.
Psycho Llama chapter 3 . 2/5/2005
*grin* my job, I just can't stay away from stories as great as this. You write Abe in so photogenically, especially the way he moves, and you've written his character nothing less than perfect. Many Kudos, can't wait for the next chapter! D thank you so much for taking care of your reviewers, too. n_n
epalladino chapter 3 . 2/5/2005
No, you certainly can't leave it here. I, for one, would love to hear more from you. Excellent chapter. Thanks, Beth Palladino
theshadowcat chapter 2 . 1/30/2005
Nice update. Hope to see more soon.
epalladino chapter 2 . 1/30/2005