Reviews for I Love Her
phiii chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Aw poor Matilda! Julia should love her!

but oh well lest there all happy in the end aye? :]

i agree with Julia Judy is to die for ;P

a really really good and sweet fic :D
Lamanth chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
That was just amazing! lol see ya
anmah chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
Great job, completely orignal and cool. Lots of twists and ideas I DEFINITELY didn't expect O.O The ending was not one of my taste, but still good. Wonderful job!
Juliaiscute chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
Nice fic
SaharaC chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
Wow, I loved this story. I'm surprised to see that I'm not the only one who writes Julia and Raul as bisexuals and lovers. They appear this way in all of my more adult oriented writings. Really good work!
LDyFiCtIoN chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
I became truly engrossed with this. I was hesitant, but this Twincest is strangely enticing. It flowed so naturally; real thoughts with funny words like as nervous hints before you ramble. Very well kept in character. .
TFRiD Queen chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
Heh, considering that I don't have any couples I like when it comes to yuri/yaoi/incest, but this story just really drew me in. It's sad that there are hardly any fics featuring F-Dynasty and the Barthez Battelion. Anyway, about the story. You did a great job of balancing the POVs-it actually felt like the characters were really talking to me, and their personalities matched. Sure, the couplings may be questionable, but from the way you write it, it's totally believeable. Great job!
amelia-lafleur chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
My my, this is rather different, non? Very nice angsty parts coming from a girl who says how awful her angst is... The repetition is a nice touch, showing how they all think rather similarly, but also differently. So overall, good angst, good fluff, great fic!
Ropponmatsu III chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
Aww, that was a sweet fic