Reviews for The Atalantan Games: Round Two
AelitaAngels chapter 5 . 1/2/2006
HAHA they make a perfect couple
Last to fall chapter 4 . 3/2/2005
Great story, I liked the first one but this was really cool too. Great fights in both of them.
KyLewin chapter 5 . 3/2/2005
Wow, I didn't see that coming...Freeza and Spectra, huh? That's either really fitting or really gross, maybe both. Regardless it certainly was a "cute" epilogue.

Good job! I look forward to your Tien/Lunch story.
KyLewin chapter 4 . 3/2/2005
Hey, that was a pretty good fight scene. Looks like Valese has even taken a page out of Goku's book with the whole "heal your enemy" thing. Though in the end Spectra still got killed (or at least I assume so).

One more chapter, eh? Well hurry up! Good job on this chapter by the way.
DBGT Goku chapter 3 . 2/18/2005
How old is Goku physically now, I know he was turned back into his 12 year old self at the beginning of GT, so by the time he is physically 17, he should be getting closer to his adult height since he was 18 when the 23rd Tournament came around. I hope that Valese will get stronger than Spectra and kill her and save Goten.
Las to fall chapter 3 . 2/17/2005
coming out pretty cool. Can't wait to see the fight between Spectra and Valese
KyLewin chapter 3 . 2/16/2005
You know, about half way through this chapter I started wondering if you were going to mention the fact that Valese is going to look pretty different after four years of intense training, but then you got it in there at the end. As far as not liking this one, I wouldn't say that, but I do like the first one better. I guess after a while it's just hard to accept any 'normal' people being able to fight the way the Z-Fighters (mostly the saiyans) do.

One thing that maybe should have been different was her getting used to the room. She'd weigh something like 500lbs in the HTC (assuming she only weighs 100lb or so on Earth). That would take a long time to adjust to...I guess...I've never suddenly weighed 500 lbs, so maybe it's not as hard as I think...

Anyway, this chapter wasn't bad at all. Keep up the good work.

PS: When are you going to start DBXG?
super saiyan 4 chichi chapter 3 . 2/15/2005
YAY you made Goku an Super Saiyan 4 in this fic - I think he should be that way all the time

- cool chapter update soon :)
KyLewin chapter 2 . 2/1/2005
Interesting...I kind of like the idea of Valese fighting, though I'm not sure what chance she'll have. I guess since Goku can teleport into the Hyperbolic Time Chamber they don't have to worry about the two year time limit anymore. The question is, will she get strong enough? Well, the training will be pretty intense with Goku there to help her, but isn't Spectra pretty strong? Is Valese going to improve quickly enough? Well, I can't wait to see what happens. Update soon.
super saiyan 4 chichi chapter 2 . 1/31/2005
Ok...thats just...not right, Valese getting strong enough to beat spectra ROFLMFAO, Goku had trouble with it in SS3, Valese is a mear human...I loved the last fic but this one...
Paili-chan chapter 2 . 1/30/2005
Why don't they just make things a lot easier for Valese, and get the dragonballs, wish for her to be a Saiyan, so she'll have a REALLY GOOD chance of beating Spectra THEN train her in the HTC room for five years? At least then she'll also have a chance against GOKU'S training while their in that room since she's never been a fighter before now.
KyLewin chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Ah poor Valese, meeting the Son family for the first time was a bit of a shocker for her (Goten's dad is 12 yrs old?). Still, Chi-chi was much nicer to her than she was to Videl the first time around.

So, since Goten is legally single, I suppose he won't have any excuses not to marry Spectra if/when he beats her. I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter, keep up the good work!
chibs chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
funny, I like this. It sounds interesting. Maybe I should go read the first part of this tho' ,~

~chibs
chibs chapter 1 . 1/28/2005

~chibs
super saiyan 4 chichi chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
LOL very humorous indeed, but I disliked the part where Goku walked in as a child, I wish it was in SS4 form, then it wouldn't be so weird to Valese. Please update soon -