Reviews for Fallen
BritishEarlGrey chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Tottally amazin! Loved the way it was all from Draco's POV instead of just someone seeing it. 10/10
Doni chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Angsty with a happy ending. Well done.
LovelyLion.2013 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
I've read this before, but I read it again cuz I wasn't sure that I had read it...and...well it's absolutely amazing. Beautifully written, excellent plot, just plain fantastic! :)
Z-L.B chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Beautiful. ZLB
evanescenceangel18 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
wow this is another one of your amazing stories and I totally love it! Hm so Draco killed his own father to save Harry? I'm happy that he did that so he can finally be happy at last without having to worry about anyone stopping his relationship with Harry. Anyways loved this amazing story. Love ya forver and ever. XD
Micuko chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
the end's cute, love the fic
Lycans-DollHouse chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
Brilliant, i really panicked when i thought he was dead

Lollie
Raven2090 chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
It's beautiful. Thank you for writing Fallen. I loved it. "Never be normal". -Raven
Aerilyn Dawnstrider chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
OMGZ! You are my favorite author. this story made me cry

*tear*

im still kinda crying
Passing Bells chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Me like! _
Steph chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
ohmigod ohmigod ohmigod

i wanted to slap you (no offense) when harry wouldn't let draco heal him...

yay! for the end... maybe a sequel about how their life was...?
Zara Riddle chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
:( :) I dont know if i should be happy or sad. One min. im crying cuase he died, the next im cryin cuase hes alive. Its a really great story, im even gonna tell my best friend bout it, im 100% sure she'll love it too, just as much as me.
Queen Caira chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
I loved it, but you should really mark it as complete.
Emmy chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
OMG! IT WAS AMAZING!
Emmasj chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
*claps hand to forehead* Holy - did he HAVE to cut off the scar? *cries* Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow. . . .

AW! So sad, so cute, so beautiful. . . . So painful. *can't get over the scar thing*

Emmasj