Reviews for Everything's Eventual
aroundsundown chapter 66 . 1/27
SQUEEEEE so much fluff
aroundsundown chapter 60 . 1/27
You have no idea how excited I was when finally Adam is being featured in this story. Guy's story and everyone else's is great and all but I felt like FINALLY ADAM!
Charl0tt3 chapter 66 . 9/17/2014
I read this a couple of months ago and realized that I never reviewed it because I'm an idiot of epic proportions and thought I did. I just wanna say that this story is incredible. I love it so, so much and am glad that I found it. I don't know what else to say because I don't feel like I'll do it justice. I could use a lot more synonyms that mean incredible and it still wouldn't be enough. I probably sound really ridiculous now so I'm gonna go. Seriously, I love it. Stay awesome :)
Soccer-Bitch chapter 66 . 3/23/2007
awesome story. it was very well written.
Erin chapter 56 . 10/16/2006
Judge Bushy Beard. I love it!
DarkElements10 chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Nice job!
unperfectwolf chapter 66 . 2/10/2006
So I sat down and read this. All of it. With my cat. She's been a trooper. It's now quater to four am and I'm dead, but I loved it and I NEEDED it. I can read the sequel later, I guess. But really. This fic was awesome. There were a few times you mixed up Fulton and Portman's names in the very started - the first 20 chapters or so. And once you left the U of Beau - right after Devin's mom died. But I loved the fic. Awesome.
Philyra chapter 66 . 7/8/2005
Wow. I am completely speechless. This is by far one of the best stories I've read on this site. It has made me laugh like crazy (the red bra!), cry like there was no tomorrow (when Beau is at the airport...that just about broke my heart), and just get a warm feeling inside. Your characterizations were fantastic and so believeable. Thank you for making some of my favorite characters come alive and for some of the most enjoyable hours I've spent in a while. I am really looking forward to reading your sequels.
SilentBobina chapter 20 . 7/5/2005
OMG! I'm crying... that song was so perfect... god you're so great _
SilentBobina chapter 19 . 7/5/2005
aw Charlie's so sweet.

haha I THOUGHT Parker was gay... I just got this vibe... i'm glad I was right and that you went with that... I loved Parker... y did he have to die?
SilentBobina chapter 16 . 7/5/2005
HOW COULD YOU DO THAT! no no no ... now I'm all sad ...
SilentBobina chapter 15 . 7/4/2005
wow I think Parker sounds like someone i would lurve to meet
SilentBobina chapter 14 . 7/4/2005
love the hockey shrine and the middle finger.
SilentBobina chapter 13 . 7/4/2005
wow you write nice erotic dance scenes oeerr yummyness
SilentBobina chapter 10 . 7/4/2005
YAY! first kiss love the fluffies _