Reviews for Before Sunrise
CircleSky chapter 11 . 3/5/2013
Very good story! Well-written and engaging. You have a talent for making the details come alive. Thanks for sharing your story.
CircleSky chapter 6 . 3/4/2013
So good!
CircleSky chapter 4 . 3/4/2013
Great! Especially the last three paragraphs. Perfect!
CircleSky chapter 2 . 3/4/2013
Wow! This is great!
sagittarian07 chapter 11 . 8/16/2012
Beautiful.
Antskog chapter 11 . 12/29/2009
I have read this fic so many times that I have loosed count. Because this is one of those fics that one can read time and time again and it's allways as great as it was the first time. I love your Jess and Rory. You write them so well. But the magic of this fic isn't in that. Many people can capture the essence Rory and Jess. This fic can be read over and ocer again because it's so well written. It's joy to read. The story doesn't drag, the way you describe their feelings and everything is so good.

I just read this fic again and realized that I have never commented and that I should because you should know that your fic is one of those fics that one can come back to read when they get desperate about the general quality of fic foating around these days. What I'm trying to say with this rambling is that this is a great story.
kylielink chapter 11 . 6/14/2009
good story
Vera Cobb chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Wonderful and heartbreaking. It was so very Rory and Jess. It made me miss them in their good days. It also made me miss New York!

I'm now going to read your sequel. And possibly anything else you've written. Thank you for writing this!
musicchica10 chapter 11 . 12/15/2008
loved it! hope you write the sequel soon!
sevenohfive chapter 11 . 7/11/2008
oh i loved the story.
sevenohfive chapter 4 . 7/11/2008
wow great end to that chapter. lol i was thinking..she tastes jess? what ahha
caipi chapter 11 . 4/3/2008
loved it.

but so sad.. needs an sequel where everything turns out alright

great writing
Ofi chapter 11 . 3/23/2008
Simply put: Amazing. Not overly sappy, no running back from the airport to abandon life long dreams. This was as about as real as it could get and that's what made it so great to read.
Genevah chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
So um... Before Sunset? Possibly in the works? Please...? :0)

So before today I thought that I had read this fic from beginning to end. Apparently I had only read probably the first 3 or 4 chapters and lost touch with it somehow. I've added you to my author alert so i can track your every story and make sure I don't miss out on somthing this great again. This fic is also going on my faves because it's a piece that brings me back to the good ol' Jess/Rory days. I have to say I absolutely adore it.
Shlabotnik75 chapter 7 . 3/12/2008