Reviews for Nature Versus Nurture 1: Project Octopus
NuttyFluffer chapter 13 . 3/2/2007
And the Nobel Prize for ottophilia goes to... the trickster! seriously, ur stories never cease to amaze me!
Agent Silver chapter 13 . 5/27/2005
Damn. I can't believe I missed all those chapters! lol

I'm gonna read your sequel now! This time, I will not skip one chapter!
robyn1620 chapter 5 . 3/26/2005
Whoa major plot twist (cool) will there be anymore major twists in this story?
CobraCommander chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
Very good. The only thing I would have you change is elaboration. I felt that there were certain times where you could have given more detail. Towards the end especially. It felt rushed. Overall, a very good beginning, one that definately catches your eye.

Truly,

CobraCommander
Dark Gotham chapter 13 . 3/13/2005
Nice ending I like it.
LadyKayoss chapter 13 . 3/12/2005
I'm glad Octavia made the right decision in the end, and that she has a loyal friend like Jordan who doesn't think she's a freak. This was an interesting story, and I like Carlyle's various assumed names; they show off your knowledge of the comics. I hope you do a sequel, 'cause I'd love to see more encounters between Octavia and the original...
Phoenix Master chapter 13 . 3/11/2005
yay! cool. so it all worked out well...except for Brittany, who I imagine will be soiling herself when she comes face-to-face with four mechanical arms...
Crys Skywalker chapter 13 . 3/11/2005
I really love this story to death. I hope that later you will decide to do a sequel to this story. I want to see Otto's reaction to Octavia and all that. I think a sequel to this would be an awsome idea... But that's me.

Anyway, Laterz

K9 the First chapter 13 . 3/11/2005
YAY! She kept the tenticules! *sees the stares from others* ...What? Anyway, I hope there's a sequel to this where Octavia and Spider-Man team up! _
daveykins chapter 12 . 3/10/2005
this is another great story.

Hope theres a chance for a sequel in the future :)
Crys Skywalker chapter 12 . 3/10/2005
That's it? That can't be it... I hope there is more to this, at least one Chapter. Are you going to write a sequal to this... I'd love to see one. I really love your writing and I'd love to read more. :D

K9 The First chapter 12 . 3/10/2005
WAHOO! Octavia isn't bound by genetics! But what will happen now?
Phoenix Master chapter 12 . 3/10/2005
Just finished reading. This was some really superb writing and I hope you will show us more. You're great. Seriously. Bravo! Bravo! *claps*
Crys Skywalker chapter 11 . 3/9/2005
Wow... That's all I have to say is wow! I really like this, and I'm going to be patient before I ask more questions. I really love this fic. it is so awsome and the characterization is so cool. I can really see this happening in a comic as I'm reading it. :D Can't wait to read more.

K9 the First chapter 11 . 3/9/2005
Well...I was expecting a somewhat calm sit-down and Otto not wanting to be a criminal. *shrugs* Anyway, nice job gathering everybody up. I can't wait to see Jordans reaction to Octavias new 'look'!