Reviews for In Too Deep
Silver-Haired-Thief chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
I loved it!
winnie chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
:D ryous 'president' !awesome! and hehehehee one word...joey...seto is afraid of him?:D:D:D hope that there is mroe to come!
lonlyness chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
so no update like ever?
IceDragon1095 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
please continue this eventually! i loved Summer Lovin, and i already love this one too!
subaru1999 chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
love this story! hope you continue it someday!
MissTreason chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
please update! i know i'm kinda late but still please update!
Lumrosa-chan chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Please, please, please update! *gets down on knees* I really wanna to read!
Ambiguous Loon chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
poor kura. getting dragged off to school. jeez, that sucks. not the story, the dragginf thing. the storys awesome

*throws cookie* see, it's cookie worthy! *enter bright godly light*

see ya.

-s.o .
Deludeddreams chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Okay two years late...oops. I did read it though but my friend was stingy and never told me it exsis and unless she suggests something I'm too lazy to do anything about reading.
thriceandonce chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
"“Can we please just go to class now so I can go to sleep? I’m tired, gimme my pillow,” he whined, snatching the heart shaped lump from Seto.

“You know,” Seto started as they walked, “When I gave you that pillow, I was kidding when I said take it to school.” Bakura shrugged."

You do know that this is absolutely HILARIOUS, right?

Really great first chapter, but guess what spoils the whole thing? You posted it two and a half years ago. And you HAVEN'T UPDATED EVER SINCE! How can you be so cruel to all your loyal readers and reviewers? I mean, come on, 63 reviews for one chapter? UPDATE!
Akuneisa chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Oh Jesus, woman. I could hate you so easily for not updating this story in two years, but honestly, where would that get me?

Abso-fucking-lutely no where.

But I'd just like to express to you how much I enjoyed Summer Lovin' and this SINGLE SOLITARY chapter of In Too Deep. You're a fantesticle author, and I really wish you were updating this story regularly.

:]

You're awesome. And I crave this story, even after 2 years of going without it.

Update eventually in like 2039. I guarentee you I'd still wanna read what happens next.

I'm sick like that.

So please, spread the wealth, and show that you still have writer's sperm juice left in you to spread the seeds of your awesomeness!

And I seriously doubt that made any sense at all.

Anyway, thanks.

Loving Dearly,

Aku.
Synukoo chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
E when are you gona Update AGAIN? Please please please say soon.
RinaBlack chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
I luvz it! I can't wait for the next chapter! Keep it up! You rock!

Queen Dragon

BUNNY!

Czarina Marquesa Demona

The Souless, the Painless.
Soy Sauce chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
It was very funny! *laughing out loud.* WRITE MORE OR I'LL...*thinks of threats to say.* I'LL MAKE TEA' RAPE YOU!...eww! O.o?

lol.i love your stories, sorry i haven't been on here cut off internet.;_;. write more and email me when you do. i might just write a fanfic.. take care.

-Da Soy Sauce(that's right!i AM da soy sauce!)
MewMew2 chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Yo, I know it's been like a year or two or whatever, but please write moore! if u want I could help u if your idea well is dry.