Reviews for Truths universally acknowledged
Sapphire2309 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
wow! this is an amazing story! you have GOT to continue this!

hermione and ginny in ye great ending were epic )

Ragnell chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
What happened? You had an interesting start ala Jane Austin, but did not continue.
PaigeMariexoxo chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Hahahahahaha! I loved the last line, so unlike Hermione. (:
SpeedDemon315 chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
*burts out laughing* Oh God, this was a highly entertaining chapter, especially at the end when Ginny and Hermione start freaking Harry and Ron out by saying Draco is nice and easy on the eyes. Priceless...! XD

After reading Pride and Prejudice, I must say I'm looking forward to the next chapter-even though it looks like you haven't updated in awhile I'm still hopeful. Is Blaise going to be Mr. Wickham in this or will that role be assigned to someone else?

Anyway, keep on writing, I always love reading your work!

Whillenwolf chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
And why haven't you continued with this piece?
LadySnowTheStark chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
love it!
JustWriter2 chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Lol! Oh PLEASE continue! I enjoyed every word of this post.

-JWchan -
lavya0393 chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
OMG. you have GOT to continue with this story. it has such great potential! even the first chapter looks like it's going ot be a promising story. please don't give up on it!
Dana Daidouji chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
I'm a bit discouraged to know that this promising story was posted quite some time ago... I'd like it very much if you continue it!
WHPIAR chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Oh God. I am loving this! I love "Pride and Prejudice" and "Harry Potter" is one of my favourites. The two together make a great(ish) story, and your's has wonderful potential. I definatly think you should continue! Please do!
Blahberghy chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Oh, u should really finish it, it makes me laff! I really like it! And i also love Jan Austen, so i really really want to see how you're going to write this fic! REally! Truly! Please finish!
plzkthx101 chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
Excellent job! Your descriptions of Draco are not over the top in that you tell them as Hermione would, with a purpose. You tell them from the angle that Malfoy has a sort of power to him that attracts people in general. His features lure women in specifically, despite his unfortunate temperment. I also enjoyed Blaise. It makes sense that Slytherins can do pretty much whatever they please because they are capable of saving themselves with ease. Self-preservation is the top Slytherin skill, contrary to belief it is not being evil. Every character so far is perfectly in canon: an amazing feat. Congratulations, I am eagerly anticipating your next chapter!
Cow as White as Milk chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
LOL... OMG... You have to write some more!
Jocelyn Blair chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
I really like this story. even though you haven't updated this in almost a year i think you should update i want to know what happens!
proudhpreader chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
haha..very nice..plz do update soon...DONt tell me this was a one-shot..PLZ PLZ PLZ update