Reviews for Shaded
SA-Kate-937 chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Wow, that was awesomely good. Really felt like you were portraying the story from nick's POV. How he would react and everything.

Really great job and writing.

Kate. )
camlost chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
this is really one of the most wonderful short stories i've read so far in the CSI fandom... because I just became a nick/gil fan, I've got one little question about this fic: is there no chance to get a (however small) sequel, perhaps with more of gil/nick? ...prety please!
kncrowder88 chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
I really like this story good job
Scooter Kitty chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
Okay, this was damn good. And it was actually IN CHARACTER! That alone is an amazing feat for this fandom. You managed to deal with a sensitive topic without getting all melodramatic and having the characters lose their... character (you know what I mean).

And I could definitely see Ecklie doing something like this. It was a very believable premise and the characters responses were believable.

Very well done!
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
I just love your Grissom & Nick moments and this one perfectly reflects their now strained relationship of mentor & pupil. Nick chomping at the bit, ready to leave the pupil status behind held back by a fearful Grissom was expertly played out across the page. Great writing that always leaves you wanting more. PLZ.
Kansas42 chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
i like this a lot. i love anything with the strained relationship between nick and grissom, and this is done really well. : )
sabrina chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Oh, that so needs a sequel. Okay, it doesn't need a sequel, I just really want a sequel. It was great in and of itself but that is no surprise give the vast amount of talent you have. Still - sequel! sequel! sequel! (Please?)
p0ptart chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
I loved this story! You should expand it! I think you did a good job capturing the character's inner conflict.
Kristen999 chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
Another wonderful character piece. I really enjoy these snapshots, you capture the show's interpersonal relationships so well.

You really fleshed out Nick's need for approval as well as his desperate need for acknowledgment of his skills.

Catherine's' "Just fix it." Was so like her.

Most of all, I admire your Grissom, still wise, detached on the outside, his concern for his people burning inside. If only he'd open up a little more sometimes.

Great!

Kristen
A.Remains chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
This is really great story.

I like this one a lot.
MirrorKate chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
MAN, I love your writing! This captures Nick's conflict so well - being the type who's always raring to go, to whom the job's really important, and being surrounded by people who through their detachment are better; really well written, implies more than it says. I enjoyed it immensely.
LdyAnne chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
Nice character study. Very in character for everyone involved!