Reviews for Pain cuts too deep
loventherussian17 chapter 12 . 7/26/2013
love it
AndreaElizabeth94 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
I loved it could you write more about Sean and ruthie maybe before he got shot or a differnet ending were he dosn't die? Don't get me wrong i LOVE how you wrote this story I just want to read more about Ruthie and Sean
Hannah Davey chapter 12 . 6/14/2007
Over all I thougt your story was really good. I really liked the way you added in the little poem like things. Just remember to watch your grammer and spelling. Also I thought that in some places the stroy seemed a little disconnected in a way. I think you should continue writing though as in my opinion you have great potentional.
Mrs. Flame Alchemist Wannabe chapter 3 . 4/7/2006
omg..thats terrible..man i feel so bad for her.
Mrs. Flame Alchemist Wannabe chapter 2 . 4/7/2006
man she can talk fast. lol YA A PARTY!
Mrs. Flame Alchemist Wannabe chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
this is good so far. i like it
lost-in-the-world chapter 12 . 4/3/2006
this was a great story and im going to read the seqeul. update soon for Teenage Rebellion
Mavrixtrinkia chapter 12 . 8/23/2005
awe, that's soo sad. its too bad really, because i don't feel much emotion.
erinxelizabeth chapter 12 . 7/19/2005
OMG! great great great story! I loved it! it was awesome.
gottalovesupernatural chapter 2 . 7/10/2005
Good story but I wouldn't have so much dialogue if I was you.
jeniferxdawn chapter 12 . 7/10/2005
OMG! This was so sad. I seriously almost cryed, i might, I'm not sure. SAD! lol, other than that twuz a good story
animechick chapter 12 . 3/13/2005
please update this story it is sad but good

also please e-mail me animechick7645 when you update this story

all4jesus84 chapter 12 . 2/28/2005
Good ending, although I wish we could have seen Ruthie resolve things with her parents, but hopefully she will. I'm glad Ruthie didn't try to commit suicide again. When I saw the chapter name was "Goodbye", I panicked. But good ending, I can't wait to read more of your fanfics.
Alexa chapter 12 . 2/26/2005
OMG! I love it! Although Sean should of lived! It is so sad.
Olivia0102 chapter 12 . 2/25/2005
It was a great fanfic! Keep on writing,especially 7th Heaven fiction! :)