Reviews for Caress Me Down
DrummerDancer chapter 4 . 6/20/2013
I almost started crying when I realized Ed was the blonde girl in Mustang's office. Seriously, that was such a great moment! Love love LOVED IT!
FMAsonlyAlice chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
Yum!
FMAsonlyAlice chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
That is most definately, the longest single chapter I have ever read on Ffn. Wow. Liked it anyway!
Alice out!
Amarissia chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Excellent so far, one of the best FMA fics I've come across. Very realistic and enjoyable.
ANIMELOVEDOLL chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
LOL. I love the way you named your chapters. It was amazing, #1 and #2, I think I'm in love with you. We should get married immediately. -morgan
MissJudged16 chapter 4 . 9/16/2010
I love how Ed ended up in drag. That made me laugh rather hard. Nice job!
Fuzzy Eared chapter 4 . 11/18/2009
Lol, well I felt that the third and fourth chapters were a bit disconnected from the first two and that the third was kind of a hiccuping bridge between the first part and chapter four. BUT I thoroughly enjoyed this fic, quirks and all. _~ That fourth chapter was just so...*them* lol. Your really captured their characters well.
atrophy-07 chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
I think the story is good, the plot is certainly interesting. Although, I think it was a little too detailed. There were certain details that weren't really necessary and some of the explanations divert the original flow of the story. It doesn't leave room for readers to ponder, taste and digest the fic if you spoon-feed it. I haven't finish the entire fic yet (and I will), so that's all for now. I hope my criticism has been constructive.
IOTR chapter 4 . 5/3/2009
Wow. :D

So much hotness.. awesome job.
Barranca chapter 4 . 4/26/2009
Props to you for taking all those cliches and arranging them into something so delicious. It really was more realistic than many fan stories out there. You even waited patiently until Edward was a little more grown up. I think many tend to forget he's still just a child even if he's so short -_-;
The Wigmonsters chapter 4 . 3/27/2008
*loves*
mako chapter 4 . 12/22/2007
Woot! This was fun.
Oni Princess Melloney chapter 2 . 12/7/2007
Chapters... to long... going to... lose eyes... LOL. Great Story! I love when people make the Chapters long, but this is... Funny! WEE! *Eyes start to close.* Must countiue... reading...
VictorianLegend07 chapter 4 . 11/29/2007
Very Well written! Loved it to the end!

Write more and luck to you! _
tsuhiyo chapter 2 . 11/28/2007
This is just so beautiful that I'm loving so much of it! _

I'll continue reading!