Reviews for Not Your Normal Carry On
ranma hibiki chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
*giggling like mad* and i can't wait to see buffys reaction to the trunk..OH! better yet, WILLOWS! magic user in training wanting to study xanders trunk/pet. all the while said truck is licking its lid/chops while 'staring' at angel *falls down cackling like mad*!

magdilen chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Good job.
npetrenko chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Nice!
PsychoWing chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Gotta love Luggage. And the Librarian. Maybe you should write one where Giles meets him.
FrequencyQueen chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Hysterical! Xander better watch out if the Luggage runs into a bus full of transvestites...its kind of hard to be inconspicuous if you're being followed by a trunk in high heels.
Steven Kodaly chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Oh dear heavens, the /luggage/! I absolutely love this - and Death from Discworld is one of Terry Pratchett's best characters.

Long live carnivorous luggage!
Starfall Valtash chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
guess should add to the like people and potato chips enjoys an occasion vampire as well. )
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
OH god, how is Xander going to explain that?

Walking into the Library Buffy saw that everyone was there. Well everyone but Xander at any rate. Hearing a bang she turned and saw...

...A trunk.

Walking over to the strange luggage she started to stretch her hands when-

"Buffy NO!" Xander burstes into the room, just barely stoping Buffy a foot away form the trunk.

"Xander?"

"Trust me. You dont wana know."
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
That was brilliant. You need to write a longer crossover with the Luggage. Excellent. (Yep, I love the Luggage & Death too.)
rankokun alpha chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
this falls under the list from things xander is no longer allowed to do! i believe the one that says it followed me home isnt an excuse and it's not allowed. also he is to not tell giles! keep up the awesome writing! oh please write a sequel with him showing giles the trunk! oh i think it should also have a owners manuel and trying to feed snider ot it isnt allowed!
Phoenix Flight chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
*dies laughing, then looks alarmed* Uh oh! If I died laughing I can't leave a review telling you how hilarious this is!
Youko Rayah chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
Bwehehehehehehehehehe! Oh L-Sama this is good. The only thing that could have been better would have been Death of Rats. (snigger)

any chance at more like this one?
gaul1 chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
good, byes
APS chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
grejt story,

keep upp the good work.

Opinions are like assholes.

Everyone has one - but some just smell worse than others.
Alana Colborne chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
Ha! Oh, that's just too cute :)