Reviews for The Confession
nrdhrd3 chapter 3 . 7/13/2014
I love the friendship between Clark and Chloe!
jw chapter 3 . 7/28/2005
great story cant wait to see what comes next
absolutleyfabulous chapter 3 . 4/3/2005
continue!
The3Cs chapter 3 . 3/4/2005
I almost forgot about this story. I only read Chapter 1 before, and now you have 3! This is really good, please update the story. Though I'm a true Clana fan, it seems a little Chlark here to me.
WaffleNinja chapter 3 . 2/9/2005
yay for telling of Lana! I also liked how you made Clark tell her about him... and the underwear part? very clever.
Sakura123 chapter 3 . 2/9/2005
[Jumps]: Yeah, Chole Chewed out Lana! Score 10 for Chloe zero for Lana. Bwah! I find myself still reading your story for no apparent reason, but all the same its very interesting your take on this aftermath of Alicia's death (A-l-i-c-i-a... is that how you spell her name?), Clark's behavior is just the way a mourning person would act... save I've seen more composed mourning people but mourning all the same.

I love your protayal of Chole and Clark's friendship, it quite a refreshing change from all the Romance that seemes to be gumming up this particular show and its rabid fanfiction (it makes me gag). Friendship is more appealing to me.

Update soon if you continue to write this... Your on my alert list.

Izzie83 chapter 3 . 2/9/2005
I like how this is going...more please?
Sakura123 chapter 2 . 2/4/2005
Thus, that episode made no sense; it was sorta disjoined in places, plus it made no sense at all (ignore the disjointed part), someone is out to kill Lana and Jason, everyone think's is Allica and thus its the kid that has a crush on Lois (I knew that after he tried to kill Lana).

His parents are still angry at him (yippe!), But I'm sure they felt like good-right idiots after finding out Clark's girlfriend is dead. I know I was, but I was still glad (despite the disjointedness, that they were finally craking the whip over his ass, who cares about the big ol' plot hole as to why they were angry. [Clark was wearing Red K, so how he can be be responsible for his actions let alone give his parents reason to be angry with him? He was stil letting Allica see him!])

Then Allica goes and shows Chole Clark's secret, and thus the episode spirals down into confusion, more or less a very bad Sherlock Holmes interpretation where Clark's girlfriend dies and he tries to kill the culpret. Pause... who cares? Yes I felt a pang of ptity.. for Clark, but I wasn't upset that Allica died (hell no).

Overall this episode was sorta exciting to watch but... it sucked in many places. Your missing scene however, was quite intruiging and most entertaining to read; the interaction between Lois and Clark was refreshing and nice to read. Not enough firendship stories for these two adolesent characters. Good work!

anywbshowlover chapter 2 . 2/3/2005
please write more
anywbshowlover chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
I really like this story. Please write more chapter to this.
Kirsten-B chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Wow, I shudder, reading this.

Martha and Jonathan being that angry with Clark needs getting used to...

and it's unfair, because I won't be able to see 'Unsafe' until next year...

anyway, you managed to bring forth the right emotions with this little fic.
TrashBinSouvenir chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
Great scene! I loved that scene in the show, and you added a great bit to it. :)
WaffleNinja chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
very intense. I like it
The3Cs chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
This is a very well written scene and makes perfect sense within the episode. I hope you write more and let a story evolve here.
Sakura123 chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
I'm not a Die-hard smallville fan, and I was rather disappointed in the way Wendsdays(?) episode turned out but the end was all worth it. Oh Man, I tottaly loved the part where Martha Chewed Clark out for his irresponsible actions with that Alicia girl and his behavior overall.

I was so glad they actually had the parents acting like PARENTS and were repremanding Clark! Because frankly they give they boy too much freedom. But Thing that confused me was that the parents seemed to have switched places; wasn't the mother supposed to be anry fuming upstairs and the father was supposed to be chewing clark out?

Shruggs; its about time they gave Martha something to do besides comfort Clark. Okay, but your story based on the missing scene in Unsafe was short but to the point and well written to some extent. I liked it. A moment to remember (Smiles).