Reviews for The Cry of the Seahorse
Zane S. White chapter 33 . 8/1/2016
Please update soon. This was a good one. And about the rather nasty Ron, I think it was kind of smart to make him that way. He was a large part of the plot. And after reading this, I am starting to grow a bit of respect for Draco. And I admit, I ship Dramione. Who doesn't.
Sarah-TheRealSlimShady chapter 33 . 11/5/2012
Update, maybe? :D
Lexi Mikaelson chapter 32 . 10/27/2011
ok this is my first review as i didnt want to pause from your story! when ron saw her by the dungeons i actually swore so loud! love yor version of ron, and the rest of the charcters are spot on! flip i seriusly cannot wait for the next chapter!
leafysummers chapter 32 . 9/6/2011
Unresolved tension-and a lot of it too.
leafysummers chapter 29 . 9/6/2011
Didn't see that coming. Draco, be a knight and rescue your girl.
leafysummers chapter 20 . 9/6/2011
Haha. It's like an owl. Crookshanks the cat-owl. lol.
leafysummers chapter 19 . 9/6/2011
Girl you need to break up with him. What happened to being the "brightest witch of your age?"
leafysummers chapter 18 . 9/6/2011
That's it? They just kiss? No descriptions or character insights?
leafysummers chapter 14 . 9/6/2011
Wait...so Ron's been sneaking around the common room or he found a way to get into the girls' dorm? I'm confused. :(
leafysummers chapter 11 . 9/6/2011
Just want to say I like this workroom idea instead of the usual "Heads share a dorm" type of thing.
leafysummers chapter 10 . 9/6/2011
He's being such a git. I still don't see why Hermione won't talk to Ginny or Harry about it.
leafysummers chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
Abusive boyfriend? Dump him Hermione; I wonder if Harry knows about this.
xFlipJamsx chapter 32 . 11/21/2010
please continue the story. i would like to know what happens next.
La Push Wolf Girl chapter 32 . 5/1/2010
Great story so far! Please update soon! Draco should see that Hermione is missing and go find her
Inner Self chapter 20 . 12/18/2007
my most entertaining thought was the fact that Draco was opening doors for the cat, as if it were royalty. :D