Reviews for The Cry of the Seahorse
yogaball chapter 5 . 9/19/2005
Nyeh,, pneumonia? scary.. feeling better? hopefully, because you need to write more! XD sorry... hehe
SexyDraco04 chapter 16 . 9/18/2005
I love your story! its really good and i like how you make ron (i have nothing against him either) and i like how you make Draco and Hermione too...anyways, update soon please!

K
kagomesdance chapter 16 . 9/18/2005
e mail me when you have more! it's so awsome make hermoine get slaped up a little more lol

10/10 brooke
alto-saxophonist35 chapter 13 . 9/18/2005
good job. i like this story so far. wonderful. one thing. u know that ur story, and a love stonger than hate are kind of the same? im starting to read that story, and the sommery says hermione is in an abusive relationship with ron, and draco is head . so, cant wait to read the next chapter to ur story. bye!
Maddiexo17 chapter 16 . 9/18/2005
this chapter was sad. i feel bad for hermione being treated like this. i hope she gets away from Ron soon. usually, Ron is one of my fave characters.. but in this fanfic.. wow. i cant stand him. lol. update asap. PLZ!
Kit-cat99 chapter 16 . 9/18/2005
RonEvil

DracoGood

Dude...that's backwards! Gee...
alto-saxophonist35 chapter 16 . 9/18/2005
good u ever noticed u use curious, or curious. very curious alot? im not saying its a bad thing. im just saying. keep up the great work! oh yeah, i perefer mac and cheese from kraft. the original. that stuff rocks! bye!
alto-saxophonist35 chapter 15 . 9/18/2005
wierd chapter name. i like keith urban. he's kool. this was a very very short chapter. hopefully the ones soon to come will be longer. i like the story a lot so far. ur a great writer. keep up the good work.

oh yeah, if u want, can u take some time and read my stroy, 'mixed emotions'? thanks a bunch. bye!
RavensWritingProphecies chapter 16 . 9/18/2005
Gr I hate Ron...when is she gonna dump him already? Patrolling should be interesting...
cool091688 chapter 16 . 9/18/2005
I love this story. I'm into country but I don't like Keith Urban that much.
gigglefritzy chapter 16 . 9/18/2005
m mac and cheese. yummy! chapter!
whatshername665 chapter 16 . 9/18/2005
good chappy. Hope things start to look up for you. Oh and I love home made mac and cheese. I love putting crunched up potato chips on mine. YUMMY. lol

update as soon as you can.

nikki
alto-saxophonist35 chapter 4 . 9/18/2005
omg. i cant believe ron would do osomething like that. i hate him. i hate him.I HATE HIM! hermione doesnt deserve that. nobody does. did draco hear? i cant wait to read the next chapter. im going to it right now.i like the story so far. good job. bye!
sexysmirkydracoroxmysox chapter 16 . 9/18/2005
aw poor hermione, ii hope things work out for her. Good chapter tho, plz update soon
frenchpiment chapter 16 . 9/18/2005
ok seriously loving this story so good, suspense is just right etc. i have come to the conclusion that if you dont update soon i will have to come over and repeatedly poke you in the arm for an update because i want to know whats going on so much.

ok i just re-read that sentence and i sound quite insane. meh. i am what i am.

love the story, keep up the good work
383 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »