Reviews for The Cry of the Seahorse
Miss-Be-Haven chapter 28 . 6/3/2007
wow that was an awsome story so far i love it please update soon. Your rock
IsabellaPaige chapter 27 . 5/31/2007
This chapter was good, but too short. Update soon.
Jenny1622 chapter 26 . 9/23/2006
jeeze for the love of god make her brake up w/ ron already. anyways...i really like ur story ur an awsome writer
Maddiexo17 chapter 26 . 9/10/2006
hmm i wonder who that boy is? and it seems that Ron is starting to get suspicious... not good.

update asap!
SexyDraco04 chapter 26 . 9/6/2006
im okay that you write short chapters...im on the verge of that because i dont have time to write anymore and i dont usually update for months so smallers chapters would mean faster updates...

anyways, great chapter...hmm, im wondering about that boy..whats he up to? well, can't wait to find out!

K
lnk chapter 26 . 8/30/2006
ha! She's winning! :)
whatshername665 chapter 26 . 8/28/2006
It was okay. You've got a wonderful story but nothing seems to be happening in between the chapters. Its kinda boring.

But I really want to see where you are taking it.

Update soon!
Mari89 chapter 26 . 8/28/2006
You should make the chapters longer. Update
zoebabii328 chapter 26 . 8/27/2006
o... I want to know more about that guys

What's up with him?

You know, that was short!

I hope you update soon!

MUST KNOW ABOUT BOY!
DracosxLioness chapter 26 . 8/27/2006
Love It
ThEnAmEsGiGi chapter 26 . 8/26/2006
i like your story alot. you take hermiones misery in this story not from abusiveness, that you normally read but from dominance, i like that a lot. please update soon.
WiccaWitch chapter 26 . 8/26/2006
I love the story...and the basis for it, it's great, but one thing...why are your chapters always so short...? Longer is better, but I guess some people write shorter chapters to get them up faster...dunno...but wanted to say, enjoy the story, and wondering if this new person may pose a problem?

anyway...update soon!
x0xTruffle-Tartx0x chapter 26 . 8/26/2006
I just read you whole fic! It's very good. I understand the whole Ron thing. He's totally insecurea and possesive and although I hate the way he's treating Hermione I feel really sorry for him too. I think you've captured the relationship really well. Ron's insecurities and Hermione's disbelief in his love for her with her fear of him. Very good. Please update soon!
Kit-cat99 chapter 26 . 8/26/2006
Oh boy...You can just tell there's gonna be trouble.
AeroKitty chapter 26 . 8/26/2006
hey it was excellent update asap please!
383 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »