Reviews for Counterblow
halliavi chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Hello I read this a while back and didnt review then but I must let you know that I think you did a great job writing this and gave the episode a very interesting spin.
Joralie chapter 19 . 1/12/2007
OMG!your story is amazing!please please please update soon!poor Ray and what the things he need to tell at Sam?please update soon!
AmYkYo chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
I loved your story!

AmY
Invisible Shadowess chapter 2 . 7/8/2006
this is quiet a lovely fic... you know by looking at the summary i wouldn't have read it but my best friend insisted that i should and so i gave it a whirl and it doesn't seem as bad as it did when i read over the summary... so i you can't judge a fic by it's summary.
falsememorydamnpixies chapter 19 . 6/2/2006
just wonna say... bloody amazin chicken, only just found and glad i did, damn it for keepin me up till 3am should really stop doin that lol. love ray and im really glad it ain't a roomie story for a change, im a sick puppie but i love ray angst. may even stop readin supernatural for a while , not enough ray angst out there, but plenty of dean winchester lol. ever wonna do a joint ray story send me a message, i just have a tendency to have blocks. but ur story so far is just so damn good i couldn't stop readin maid lol keep up the good work chick.
ckelley chapter 19 . 5/30/2006
Hey, keep updating I love this story.
Icefemina chapter 19 . 5/30/2006
That was amazing. Please write more. I've been checking everyday to see if you've updated and I finally got my wish. This is a really good story, keep up the good writing.
dora chapter 19 . 5/26/2006
Yay! You updated this too? This is so awesome! And difinately made my day.

I really, really like this story. And the new chapter was brilliant. I love the little insight into Ray's Abby's minds. But what does he have to tell Sam? Does it have something to do with ceiling tiles? ;-)

This is great! Hope you'll update soon again! Real soon!
ShastenRothe chapter 19 . 5/26/2006
i was starting to think you had been kidnapped! as always, it was worth the wait! i love the story...a very good chapter. update soon!
krage chapter 19 . 5/26/2006
Wow, i haven't read this in ages. But reading this chapter reminded me why i love this story so much. The structure, the words, everything its just perfect. Please update it soon.
Lady Piper1 chapter 19 . 5/25/2006
Hey, I'm glad you finally updated! I've been anxiously awaiting the new chapter! It was great-as always. Hopefully Ray will be released from the hospital soon, and then he can start getting back to his regular self a little bit more.

Update again soon, I can't wait to find out whatall Ray needs to tell Sam.
Unconscious-Regret chapter 19 . 5/25/2006
O...M...G...is he gonna tell her how many ceiling tiles there were? lol...im soo glad you finally updated! i've been checking back for ages! anyway, please please please update soon...I might die if you dont...I LOVE IT!
Jenny chapter 19 . 5/25/2006
Thanks for updating. Like the chapter. I wonder wat does Ray have 2 say to Sam hope u update soon

Jen
docrock06 chapter 19 . 5/25/2006
OMG! What does he need to tell Sam? Update soon plz!
Rachel00 chapter 19 . 5/25/2006
That chapter was definately worth the wait! Poor Ray :( i just love this story the way you portray the characters is spot on! Keep up the good work :) X