Reviews for Thoughts in the Dark
aic89 chapter 18 . 3/10
Such a shame that this story will never be finished, cause it's one of the best max and logan stories that I ever read...
nathy.faithy chapter 18 . 12/12/2013
Awww this is so amazing!
I wish you would continue it! I love it so much so far ;)
xoxo
Guest chapter 18 . 8/15/2013
Even now I find that you have to presume this story! It is still too good to be abandoned.
diana teo chapter 18 . 8/9/2009
Excellent stuff! Please say that you'll finish this story some day.I don't care how many times I'll have to re-read it,it's just too good to go unresolved,and I'm not just talking about the plot! The kisses and the promise of more sexual tension is unbearably hot...*pants*
Third Mouse chapter 18 . 8/8/2009
I vote for Logan being Steed over Superman, and for "Hard Day's Night" being more appropriate to their circumstance than "Something". ;) Pity you never finished this story; it's lovely as it is, with all the little worldbuilding details such as the television program, and the well-written Max and Logan POV's.
Suzee chapter 18 . 1/21/2009
All I can say is that I am hurt.

As the 400th person to leave a review I really feel that you should go ahead and get writing! There are some people who having waiting for an update on this story for over 2 years!

Anyway, down to business, I read you weren't feeling well, with lots of headaches, I hope your feeling better, although a break from staring at a computer screen must have helped,no?

So far I have only read this story of yours and I find it utterly captivating. M&L not always true to character but it works well anyway as they are exploring a new side to themselves. I need to know though if they finally get it together or if happiness gets ripped away from them at the last minute like always (please don't let that happen!)

You have to finish this story for the sake of my sanity. Your words do something to me that allows my mind to play out the story as if I were watching the sorely missed episodes instead.

Keep it up!
nattylovesu chapter 18 . 12/16/2008
please do no abandon this story...it is so touching and gripping at the same time
Aurora2424 chapter 18 . 11/24/2008
This story needs to be continued. It just too good to wallow in the incomplete category of anybody's fanfiction favorites. I know it's been a long time, but hey, I'm sure you can get the mojo going again. Given the number of reviews and the intensity of the pleas, I think its safe for you to assume that this story is something special and deserves to be revisted. I'll keep my fingers crossed.
TubaPrincess chapter 18 . 11/10/2008
Are you going to continue this story? It's really good! I love the storyline and the characterization is fantastic! Do you have any ideas for how to continue? Their thoughts are great and it really feels like the characters are actually living this out. Great tension ;)
latenightrain chapter 18 . 10/18/2008
I was going over my favorite stories in preparation for adding a few new chapters to my ongoing stories. I'm now a regular on BBWW, but still a relative newbie. Just thought I would add that I have always loved this story. The Truth or Dare questions are right on with the characters and that awesome S1 vibe. The plot is intriguing...this story's got it all. If you ever got the urge to add to this story, you would have eager readers waiting!
mega chapter 18 . 7/24/2008
awesome story ,loved it ,is there more coming ,love the way you work two points of view
GloriaS chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
just wanted to see ifhad done any more writing on this story like i said befor this story needs a ending!
starzstruck-1 chapter 18 . 6/4/2008
So, two years after the fact, I suppose its a little late to ask if this story really will be continued, lol. I'm new to the Dark Angel series, and fanfiction quenches my thirst... and I'm not even sure if you'll get this review, lol:P For what its worth, i REALLY loved your story, and you kept everyone very nicely in character, with a believable reason for them to finally be 'like that'. :D
Brian chapter 18 . 2/25/2008
This is a great story. The way it starts out with Max and Logan in separate locations connected by phone and then using the truth or dare game to bring them together was a very engaging plot device. I kept wondering what questions they would ask each other as the story unfolded. The subsequent explosion and dealing with the consequences kept me interested through the 18th chapter.
JohnClark43 chapter 18 . 2/22/2008
great story, i suppose seeing hots its been over a year since you last updated your not planning on getting back to this. which is a shame, but its an extremely well written story and i for one would love to see more.