Reviews for Will You Remember Me Forever?
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
You write beautifully. Your prose has an almost poetic feel to it without the restrictions of rhyme.

The amazing thing about this story is that you don't have to know anything about the RK universe to appreciate, understand, and be touched by it, yet you include things only RK fans would be likely to recognized and be charmed by such as the firefly - a symbol of Kenshin and Kaoru's parting in the anime when he went to Kyoto, and reference to Kaoru's ineptitude in the kitchen.

This was absolutely lovely to read. Sigh. So much for my chances of winning the RKRC award!
SiriusRedSoxFan chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Aw. :( Kinda reminds me of The Notebook. So sad.
Via x Infinito chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
Oh my god... this was SO sad. So beautiful but heart breakingly sad. I liked it, yet it upset me so much. It was gorgeous. I need tissue now.
en route chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
dude, why's it under 'ronin warriors'?
Kayasume chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. You are both gifted and extremely mature, and you have managed to bring a flourishing beauty to something which many fail to think much about. I truly appreciate the emotion in your words, and I love the poetic sense of style you possess in your descriptions. I urge you to continue to explore how far you can go with your writing.

Brilliant.
MiiKirin chapter 2 . 3/14/2005
Beautiful.

Simply beautiful.

You deserve a cookie. )
kean-srhuin chapter 2 . 3/8/2005
Words just intellectualise things too much.

My review would consist of only a word : Beautiful.
haytherebaybeeee chapter 2 . 2/11/2005
I love it. I usually leave longer reviews, but this story is so poetic that I don't wan tto explain it. You know what you were doing.

]Lovely.
bohr-d chapter 2 . 2/11/2005
Great ending! I loved it! Keep up the good work!
scythe195 chapter 2 . 2/11/2005
Awesome!
en route chapter 2 . 2/10/2005
SEE, i told you that you did awesome one-shots! i loved it, but its not really a one-shot cuz it has two chappies. anyways, really sweet really pretty. don't worry about the unreal thing, its just your style. its what i like about it. the mood is a lot more mature than your other fic. i really really honestly liked this fic. so much i'm putting it on my favorites.
Secono chapter 2 . 2/10/2005
D

Nice! So beautifully written...
lolo popoki chapter 2 . 2/10/2005
This was actually quite...beautiful. So poignant... I really don't know what else to say about it. I rather enjoyed reading this; you have such a lovely writing style. Although I will admit, somewhat confusing at times. But it all flows together nicely, almost poetic; and poems are not always supposed to make sense to the reader.
KenshinsHeart chapter 2 . 2/10/2005
that.,...was...a great one-shot...

it brought tears to my eyes...i actually felt what kenshin and kaoru were feeling..great job
Silver Radiance chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
That was so awesome! The dialogue you used is so rich with words. I had to look up a few of them myself. Great job! .