Reviews for Perceptions of Reality
Sassy sarcasm chapter 9 . 7/5
That pendulum trick was amazing, and the effect was also amazingly accurate unless the object acting as the actual pendulum was sharp it would most likely just injure the person, the person would more likely die of blood loss or brain damage. Not blunt force trauma.
Mistycat chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
This is a good story. Thank you.
katelaina1717 chapter 14 . 2/25/2014
Thoroughly enjoyed this fic, have to tell you that you had the characters right on the mark and how much I loved that Charlie could kick that guy's arse in the end...even if he did still get shot and badly beaten, his intelligince and courage helped him beat the guy. Wish the show had this as an episode - truly you wrote this fic perfectly congrats!
katelaina1717 chapter 3 . 2/25/2014
Really loving this so far.
cindythechef chapter 14 . 5/2/2013
This was so freaking awesome 3
angel313 chapter 14 . 9/21/2012
That was awesome. I hope that u write more Numb3rs stories. Thank u
Whirlwind421 chapter 14 . 12/28/2011
Good story. I liked it. Poor Charlie!
ReadByRain15 chapter 10 . 11/19/2011
Okay, normally when I read a completed fic, I wait until the end to review. But I think now would be a good time to say that I was previously never too fond of Terry. Don't get me wrong, I liked her just fine, but I got into Numb3rs late and so Liz and Nikki were my girls.

After reading that last little scene from this chapter, though, I find myself really liking and appreciating her character. I loved how you played that, and I think I have a better understanding of Don and Terry's relationship. So, thank you! It's weird how sometimes a little thing can change your perspective.

This fic is, to put it simply, awesome. And now I'm off to read more!
Stine chapter 14 . 3/30/2011
Thanks for the story, I really enjoyed it :)
Rinne chapter 14 . 2/16/2011
A very enjoyable story.
Cutter12 chapter 14 . 6/13/2010
My favorite part was Terry's speech to Charlie and when Don was telling Charlie he was not a coward. Overall, the story was wonderful. Bravo!
Jazmingirl chapter 6 . 9/11/2009
“I won’t let anything hurt you, buddy,” he’d told him. “Don’t you know? Monsters are afraid of big brothers

I love this phrase
Mersedes chapter 14 . 5/31/2009
Whoa...I just loved every single little bit of this. Especially the ending. Go you for being such an awesome writer!
Potterworm chapter 14 . 5/24/2009
This story was incredible. It had the perfect mix of drama, suspense, good characterization, and sadness. Good job.
Rat chapter 14 . 2/10/2009
Awesome writing, I really enjoyed this story! Your plot and characters were very interesting and well written.