Reviews for And the Beat Goes On
justmyteacup chapter 6 . 3/8/2006
hi! i'm really loving your fic! this is great!

but i noticed you haven't updated in over a year... won't you be continuing it? i'd love to read more!

*lovedbytheangels
tomato-greens chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
I love this book, which, admittedly, has been done to death-and usually badly. This has an unusual perspective, and so far you've translated the early nineteenth century sensibilities successfully into twenty first century ones. I like the characterization, too.

Thank you for your very nice review. When I'm not busy with midterms, I'll come back and bother you some more.
Christiana Anderson chapter 6 . 9/9/2005
Good update, hope to see another up soon!
tb chapter 6 . 9/7/2005
I loved the story and wanted ton know when you well be updating it and finishing it?
teri chapter 6 . 8/26/2005
I like the story line and would like to know when you will update this story.
MitoraAkamori chapter 6 . 7/30/2005
Yes...I do feel pain after seeing that you have not updated in a month. I really wish you would update soon... I love this story._

mitora.
keeleyann chapter 6 . 7/15/2005
Wonderfully entertaining! I cannot get over how fantastically you write. You definetly have a flair and a gift for it. If I had ten stars to give this story, I'd give it twenty. Thanks for adding us Southerners into the mix! That by itself is tremedendously appreciated. Update soon!

Thanks!

Keeleyann
A Reader chapter 3 . 7/14/2005
I like a lot of the little details in this fic, so just to mention a few...

I like that you gave Jane black hair because I always imagined her that way.

I like that you made Jane and Elizabeth older. Most writers make them college age since they were in P&P, but with the cultural changes over time it fits better to have them be older.

I like that you D&D in Atlanta because that's where I'm from. I can really see Lady Catherine as an old southern lady. Plus Darcy with a southern accent...yummy.

There's about only one thing I'd complain about and that's when you said that Darcy was slightly shorter than Bingley.
anianka chapter 6 . 7/1/2005
Yeay - you came back! I was wondering if maybe this story was going to be left like it was. I TOTALLY loved the catty Sprite remark - it was just Lizzie all over! You got the sparks between Elizabeth and Darcy perfectly and I cant wait for the drama to get really interesting! And I guess it won't be long now that Wickham is gonna make an appearance - I love how you seem to have it set to flow like the original! Can't wait for the next chapter - YOU ROCK!
i'll tel u l8r chapter 6 . 6/20/2005
it was realy gud update fast plz
teh potato chapter 6 . 6/17/2005
I love your story! Update soon! (Sorry for the really short/useless review, but I just wanted to say that I like your story.)
Jakoby chapter 6 . 6/16/2005
Great story

Ash
innocent can never last chapter 5 . 6/16/2005
i luv ur fic!
jay chapter 6 . 6/16/2005
hey this is a great story,i love it!most of the remakes of pride and prej are just that..i.e. the same modernised thing...but ur fic is really good,keep going!
nebulia chapter 6 . 6/15/2005
Great chapter! I loved Mrs. Bennet at the end (Well, no; I hated her, I always hate Mrs. Bennet, but I found her characterization perfect and funny).

I wish you had longer chapters though...pretty please?
74 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »