Reviews for And the Beat Goes On
meri24 chapter 6 . 6/15/2005
That was fabtastic, I love that Caroline can close a door petulantly! Also I agree Mr Bennet doesn't deserve ice cream! I'd kill him if Colin had to come anywhere near me!

As usual, more more more :)
severus-fan chapter 6 . 6/15/2005
Some of my pain *sniffle* disappeared when you updated. You must update soon or I'll die from agony...or something. Great chapter, I liked how it told Darcy's point of view.
TriGemini chapter 6 . 6/15/2005
Good chapter!

You really got Mrs. Bennet down flat. She's a bit annoying, and I can see why Mr. Bennet can't put up with her much...much less her own daughters.

Meaning I can't blame Lizzy for not mentioning anything to her mother seeing how she reacts at everything.

As for, Caroline and Darcy those two seriously need to get a life. When does Lizzy start dishing out some insults towards their direction.

Especially, towards Darcy no matter what that guy always needs to be brought down a notch...especially with how he's now. As for, Colin hopefully you'll spare Lizzy from too much embarrassement...she's already got her sisters (except Jane of course)and her mother to do so much of that already. She doesn't need a triple dose of it. Although, she's probably going to get it anyway.

Anyway, looking forward to more. So, until then.
severus-fan chapter 5 . 5/13/2005
Oh, please please update soon! I'm begging, and I've only begged once before! Great chapter!
meri24 chapter 5 . 5/13/2005
I love this story and the way it is going... keep writing, since Austen can't write any sequels, i need my pride and prejudice fix!
meri24 chapter 3 . 5/13/2005
oh i love this, i love that she just put him in his place, yay
TriGemini chapter 5 . 5/12/2005
Good chapter!

Like always poor Lizzy is stuck with having Colin as her unwanted stalker. Not to mention, the rotton bad luck she's been having lately with all the things that have been happening to her.

What's even worse is that Jane is willing to cater the party Charles asked for her to do.

It's okay I suppose even if it's for Charles' sake. But I'm sure Lizzy is convinced that her sister could probably find better people to serve than them. Well Darcy is more the problem than Bingley is. Because it's obvious that Lizzy doesn't really like him in any sense.

So when do the real fireworks began to go off between Lizzy and Darcy. Right now she's only throwing insults behind his back. When will she actually get to say something to his actual face.

Looking forward to the confrontations that are bound to occur.

Anyway, good chapter. Looking forward to more.

So, until then.
nebulia chapter 5 . 5/12/2005
"Besides, he mused, after last time, she’s likely to open fire on sight."

That was excellent. That was really really good.
TriGemini chapter 4 . 4/25/2005
This story is good. I do hope you continue it plz. So, until then.
Lady Emma chapter 4 . 4/7/2005
I like your story, very well done. Please continue.
fine-eyes1811 chapter 4 . 4/2/2005
This is really great. I love the upbeat, modern, don't mess with me Elizabeth. Jane is the ever sweet and kind Jane we know and love.

Keep posting!
nebulia chapter 4 . 3/24/2005
Technology and I have a sketchy relationship at best. I think we need counseling.

Amen to that. I think we should start a 12-step program.

Awesome chapter...please update soon!
severus-fan chapter 4 . 3/22/2005
A great chapter! Please update as soon as you can!
Izabella chapter 4 . 3/22/2005
This is so great! What an original way to tell the story. And so well written too. You've done very well with maintaining everyone's character - Lizzy is still Lizzy, Jane still Jane, and Mrs Bennet, lord help us, still Mrs. Bennet. Can't wait to see what happens! What about the Gardiners?
just like 2 say hi chapter 4 . 3/22/2005

it was pretty gud n update fast

thnx bye