Reviews for And the Beat Goes On
anti-botox chapter 4 . 3/21/2005
though it was short i really liked it. great job so far. hey, when you write back responses to ur reviewers it makes us feel special. so, a toast to that. great job! :D
severus-fan chapter 3 . 3/15/2005
I like your story so far. It's been really funny. Please update soon.
lucie chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
OK I confess I am suposed to be doing my coursework but I was searching for some background info on JA for it and stumbled across your story. I really loved it! It was great, I know what you mean about retellings so I was abit apphrehensive but this was great... *goes to read the next chapter...*
Tinkoo chapter 3 . 3/9/2005
O, i am so totally utterly loving this. Just finished reading Pride and Prej. and needed a Liz and Darcy fix, thanks for giving it to me, and keep it up! I like how ur modernisations are somewhat different to the original, it's very interesting...update soon!

A Fan. x
anianka chapter 3 . 3/1/2005
What a great story - if wrote her book now, it could so sound like what you've written. In your characters I can see the originals, and I totally love it. Great interaction between Lizzie and Darcy - it's so there! Can't wait for the updates!
sorcha chapter 3 . 2/19/2005
this s a rilly good fic!the shock jock thing wasnt a totally lame insult! what im wondering is-how r u gonna work charlie's sisters in2 this? i cant wait 2 c how u make their characters!
anti-botox chapter 3 . 2/18/2005
i really liked chap. 3! haha, "shock jock" was clever and hilarious. great job. :D
Lady Susan chapter 3 . 2/18/2005
Hey! Great story! Absolutely wonderful!
keeleyann chapter 3 . 2/18/2005
Another excellent chapter! Keep up the great work!
nebulia chapter 3 . 2/17/2005
*hysterical laughter*

Yay! Lizzy's mouthin' off! hehe...man, I'm losing it.

BTW, here's a random plug for a really good movie: Amadeus. See it-it's hysterical!
FlOwErSiNsPrInG chapter 2 . 2/5/2005
Great chapter! Update soon, pLeAsE?
FlOwErSiNsPrInG chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
Wow! I love this story! It's fantastic!
Lady Susan chapter 2 . 2/5/2005
Great chapter. You really can write very well! Please update very soon!
Lady Susan chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
Hey! This is a great story. I love how you made Elizabeth work on the radio, and Jane own a cafe.
Sheyana chapter 2 . 2/3/2005
Okay, I stop! Thanks for the update, whens the next one...we must get to darcy chapter as soon as possible!
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »