Reviews for And the Beat Goes On
anti-botox chapter 2 . 2/2/2005
oh!oh!oh! it's going so good! :D
keeleyann chapter 2 . 2/2/2005
Great chapter! Thanks for updating so quickly! I'm loving this story!
LoKi-iNsPiReD chapter 2 . 2/2/2005
Yay for new chapter! -grin- Anyway... I sense a Darcy coming along soon! I'm so excited now! To move on to a different topic before I get carried away: I really liked your characterization of Lizzy's family. They all sounded and acted just as I would expect from Austen's writing. So, lovely chapter and update soon! P.S. - I'm glad you were flattered with my pointing and staring...most just find it bizarre. -wink-
nebulia chapter 2 . 2/2/2005
Cool! I liked this chappie-you've really got their characters down without making them terribly old-fashioned.

As to PP...all I can say is yay! Fight Scenes!
WhiteCamellia chapter 2 . 2/2/2005
Ohh! I am liking this! Update soon!

Ryanne
anti-botox chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
hey i really like your new concept for P&P instead of it having a setting in high or school or college. it's cool and i like it! :D
nebulia chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Hey! I didn't know you wrote Jane Austen! Well, I like it anyway.

(I do hope you won't abandon Pirate Princess for this, though...)

V. good, I like.
Sheyana chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
*bangs hands on desk* Darcy! Darcy! i wasnt Darcy! Update soon!
keeleyann chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
Wow! Great story! I love your style of writing! Hope you update very soon!
knightwhosaysni chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
While I've heard these are common, I haven't read one yet, and I am a HUGE fan of P&P. I look forward to more!
ellen chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
this is a great story! and its not like the old modern p&p. (not that i can ever have 2 many of those!) UPDATE!
LoKi-iNsPiReD chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
-points and stares- You! I've seen ya at the Sherwood Smith board! -grin- Heyo, then. Great start! I love the idea of Lizzy being involved in the radio business. Somehow, it suits her perfectly. And um...can't wait for Darcy! -wink- So, keep up the good work and update as soon as possible!
WhiteCamellia chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
ohh! I am liking this! Upodate soon!

Ryanne
Dumbledore's Heir chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
I really did enjoy that and I can't wait to see what happens when you introduce Darcy into the picture. Keep up the good work!
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5