Reviews for The wanderer's path
Spiritblade chapter 3 . 9/9/2005
You have my attention, Archaon. Please continue. You've got the right stuff - and you're putting it right where it should be. Keep going.
PCHeintz72 chapter 3 . 8/19/2005
I've enjoyed this story since I first found it, I was wondering if/when you were going to continue it. There are few good and long El hazzard fics available.
Dr. Masaki chapter 3 . 4/22/2005
Well I have throughly enojoyed this fic so far definetly one of if not THE best El hazard fic ive ever read. Anyhow if you want more responses you should allow Anonymous reviews, I probably wouldn't have reviewed at all if I hadn't gotten so drawn into the story.
YokonoYuki chapter 3 . 3/14/2005
Awesome. I thoroughly enjoyed the idea you have come up with. My personal opinion is that they ended to soon, so I greatly appreciate your originality and integrity towards the basic plot. Your characterization is wonderful, and the story was so engrossing I read it all in one sitting. Just couldn't help myself. Spelling errors aside, I love the story and cannot wait until you post another chapter. I already put you on my author alert list, and look forward to another installment. If you need someone to proofread I would love to have the honor. I may not be an English major, but I have screwed up enough to know a bit about the subject. Agian I merely wish to re-emphasize my love of your story. It's the best of the El-Hazard fanfics I have read so far. Mind you, I have only gotten through about 20 of them. Keep up the good work, and continue to have fun!
darkknight-nightmare chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
Wow, big story i think. Cant remember i had such big ideas! Your Fanfic very cool, but long. If I am honest, I did not read your Fanfic completely, but I take myself the time for that! Your fanfic earns large praise an i envy you around your ideas. Make further so, i will read each Fanfic of you!