Reviews for Travel Companions
Vyersdra chapter 2 . 1/9/2009
Great, absolutely great, especially the end of the first chapter!

I would never have had this idea, and I find it wonderful and very interesting!

Kiss
Lemonysh chapter 2 . 7/4/2008
this shows great promise though i'm not sure if we should expect a pairing here but it can't possibly screw them up more than clamp already has so... :) i do wish this was longer
Kara Marie chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
I'm stumbling onto your Clamp fics and loving them. This one was particularly interesting. I had never thought of Seishirou traveling with anyone else (I see him more as a lone Hunter, like the lone Sakurazukamori and the lone Ranger... ok that was really, really lame *slaps hand to forehead*) but the idea works really well.

I really wish this had been a bit longer - what is here is really well-written, and you're really on the number with their characters. I felt myself really wanting... MORE when I read about them. However, that's just a personal opinion, and I truly mean it as a compliment ;)

Hmm... Midori-chan wonders if TRC!Seishirou would ever get involved with X!Subaru if he had the chance. Methinks...me doesn't know what to think.

Another great piece. Keep up the great work.

xOxO
Jenniyah chapter 2 . 7/1/2006
oh woah... so the tree is left w/ Yuuto... who will feed it then?
Kiaran Dryaalis chapter 2 . 6/1/2005
It's cute so far! X3 Another SxS story to add to my favourites! Thank you for posting it! You've done a good job so far!

~Koichi
jans 22 chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
LOOK ELIHICE! its not like i'm picking a fight or anything, but i didn't like what you said to darkshadow36. if you don't know, she almost wanted to stop writing. How should i know? coz i'm her friend and i know her pretty well. she's trying her best to satisfy the readers of her story. i mean it's okay to submit negative reviews but what you said is too much. i repeat... TOO MUCH! it was really a DOWNER. i mean, you should have considered what she WOULD feel first before writing a review as insulting like that. here's a little tip... if you don't like the story... THEN DON"T READ IT AT ALL!

if ever my friend does not write a story again... i'm taking YOU responsible.

BTW: i like your story... please write more stories. and please remember my advise so you wouldn't hurt other people's feelings.
sakura chapter 2 . 3/27/2005
omg i love this _ keep up the excellent writing!

try to make little subaru happy, k?
Sophia Prester chapter 2 . 3/7/2005
"This Seishirou is not the man he /never/ knew."

Gah. Wow. This is beautifully done, and brings a wonderfully fresh persepective on the whole Seishirou/Subaru tangle. I'm a huge fan of post-Rainbow Bridge, bitter, angry Subaru, and yours is one of the best.
Animegoil chapter 2 . 2/19/2005
... I don't understand... so... this Seishirou is not X's Seishirou, but a younger one, who doesn't have the facade... but this Subaru is X's Subaru? CAuse in the first chapter, it seemed the other way around. like it was X's Seishirou, and some other Subaru.

Me confused... but it's so interesting. If you could clear that up... and update soon!

So sad though, this chapter. Cause it's from Subaru's POV, I guess...
Animegoil chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Wao... where did you come up with this? It doesn't get anymore twisted than this... Seishirou and new Subaru... while Seishirou looks for the 'old' Subaru, and... what is the new Subaru looking for? A new Seishirou?

This is soo interesting! Bizarre... in a good way.. woa... mind blowing almost...

Woa... wait, which Subaru gave the tree to Yuuko? The X Subaru, or this new Subaru?
R.C. McLachlan chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
I'm almost certain that I reviewed for this on LJ, but I'll do it again, because I heart you and your writing that much.

What an interesting concept, Subaru and Seishirou traveling together. The story wasn't too long, but long enough to convey that very simple (yet astoundingly complex) idea. And the scenario in which they see their alternate selves was great.

Lovely, as usual.