Reviews for Sick Days
danielemlac chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
ri muito! perfeita!
angelica chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
OMMMMGGG I LOVEEEEE IT SOOO MUCH3 #ROMY FOREVERRR NICE JOB!
Misty Blueq chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Iwww! Remy! Whip? Haha! Oh, man, this is totally sweet... not to mention hilarious! Especially when they got caught... :)

Awesome one! Great job! I totally love Romy; and this f8ic, of course!
X.summergrey.X chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
lol i like how some of the others came in to see what was going on. cute time between these two.
Carlisle Fan 22 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Hahahahaha. I liked your story I thought it was very funny. I am a big fan of X-men Evolution and I like that character of Rogue better. Keep up the great work.
fan chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
i love this so much when ever im on this site ill read this at least once and i think you should make more romy fanfictions
Owlwynn chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
God damn I want a sequel. Incredible!
Fantasyfan4ever chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Hehe, adorable oneshot! Ah, I don't know who to feel more sorry for. XD Anyways, nice job with characterization and humor. *sigh* I wouldn't mind some of Remy's cooking... Well done!
TheUltimateGambit91 chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
haha just too cute ;) Loved it

-Gams
CurrentlyIncognito chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
aww~~ so awfully sweet it's practically oozing fluff.
KayleeFry chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
OH! I loved this oneshot. It was so cute and Romyfull (I know its not a word, but I'll make it one)
karebare89 chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
LOL! !

great one-shot!
Valoofle chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Aw, that was so cute! I don't think I've ever read a story where the characters are sick and gross, and I do have to give you props for going there because it's new and original to me. Hee, I loved how they were interrupted in a comprimising position. :P

The best line ever: "You wouldn't take advantage of sick Remy, would ya? You brute!" Hee, tickling. Best torture method, EVER.

All in all, very endearing story. I've never seen such cute Romy.

~Valoofle
RoyalPrincessHinataHyuga chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
aww that was sweet i loved it great job.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Uneniably cute an really well written. Nice characterisation and fun to read without being fan service. Definately going on my favourites list!