Reviews for Sick Days
angelica chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
OMMMMGGG I LOVEEEEE IT SOOO MUCH3 #ROMY FOREVERRR NICE JOB!
Misty Blueq chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Iwww! Remy! Whip? Haha! Oh, man, this is totally sweet... not to mention hilarious! Especially when they got caught... :)

Awesome one! Great job! I totally love Romy; and this f8ic, of course!
X.summergrey.X chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
lol i like how some of the others came in to see what was going on. cute time between these two.
Carlisle Fan 22 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Hahahahaha. I liked your story I thought it was very funny. I am a big fan of X-men Evolution and I like that character of Rogue better. Keep up the great work.
fan chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
i love this so much when ever im on this site ill read this at least once and i think you should make more romy fanfictions
Owlwynn chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
God damn I want a sequel. Incredible!
Fantasyfan4ever chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Hehe, adorable oneshot! Ah, I don't know who to feel more sorry for. XD Anyways, nice job with characterization and humor. *sigh* I wouldn't mind some of Remy's cooking... Well done!
TheUltimateGambit91 chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
haha just too cute ;) Loved it

-Gams
CurrentlyIncognito chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
aww so awfully sweet it's practically oozing fluff.
KayleeFry chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
OH! I loved this oneshot. It was so cute and Romyfull (I know its not a word, but I'll make it one)
karebare89 chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
LOL! !

great one-shot!
Valoofle chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Aw, that was so cute! I don't think I've ever read a story where the characters are sick and gross, and I do have to give you props for going there because it's new and original to me. Hee, I loved how they were interrupted in a comprimising position. :P

The best line ever: "You wouldn't take advantage of sick Remy, would ya? You brute!" Hee, tickling. Best torture method, EVER.

All in all, very endearing story. I've never seen such cute Romy.

Valoofle
RoyalPrincessHinataHyuga chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
aww that was sweet i loved it great job.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Uneniably cute an really well written. Nice characterisation and fun to read without being fan service. Definately going on my favourites list!
Different Child chapter 1 . 4/16/2007