Reviews for One Little Moment
Alexithimia chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
This is really good. It brought a pang to my eyes actually. I feel Faye's emotion completely and I really love this oneshot. Keep up the good work you are a great writer.
iluvjellybeans chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
I really liked this little oneshot. I had that picture on my laptop, and it might still be there, but alas it was stolen when our house was broken into.

Any way great story, and a little sad. It made me remember all over again the episode Spike dies *tear tear*
cannotdisplay chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
ooh, i liked this so much! i know you say you write better with other people, but i think your solo things are reeally good.

the image link didnt come up on my computer, but i think i know which one this fic was based off of. is it the one where spike and faye are sitting on the steps together and she's lighting him up? if that's it, yeah, i love that image. really fan-fiction worthy.

anyways, just wanted to say that i liked this a bunch! keep it up and please update your other fic quick!

loveandpeace522 chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
That was a huge play on my hopes P Gosh I wanna cry now...
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Very nice, great consulding bit. Loved the allusions you put in to the finale, those repeated lines and the bit at the end.
authenticpoppy chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
Excellent moment frozen in time. I know the image which inspired you and this satisfied my curiosity as well.

Excellent job! (You write very well on your own.)
Tonight Josephine chapter 1 . 5/24/2005

I didn't know you had a account. ;

Your story is beautiful in it's subtlety. Ruefully remeniscent, as if Faye were recalling a memory of someone both dead and alive, perhaps even years after her times on the Bebop. It was in character, something most SxF authors aren't able to do. It's something I can see happening in the show, when I read it the images appear in my mind like a slideshow series of photographs. You are able to make something as simple and inconsequential as sharing a cigarette in a ramshackled apartment an intimate experience between to people who have never really shared anything intimate. The ending line wrapped the story up well, and it ended as it should have. We feel remorse for something that can never be.

It's emotional, full of depth. In the end the reader is left with a dull, throbbing, ache, and a realization.

All I have to say is that, for a one shot, it is amazingly well written and tragically beautiful, even in it's simplicity.
Neonlights who couldnt be bothered logging in chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
one little moment should become two. the ntwo three. then ... MORE!

um i really think u should continue it cus its good and i think u should have something in Spikes past BFORE the bebop come back and haunt him and faye the only one who figures it out and goes to help. e way it would be great if you could keep on i really like it.
degeneratebeerwench chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
What beautiful descriptions! Very moving story, I loved it. Can't wait to see the picture it is from.
NEXTLOVER chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Subtlety at its finest. Nicely done. Enjoyed it immensely.
sanbika chapter 1 . 1/30/2005

I love the story, with the tension and the bittersweet feeling it has.

I just 4wow fndk nksd sk fsjk s

can't deal sjh fisedjeru ew8 dn dj

with the...end!

(Loved it)
Kendra Luehr chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
Omg! ::cries:: That ending was SO sad! *( Normally one-shots are warm and fluffy, but yours was refreshingly different, and VERY beautifully-written. The metaphors/similes/allegories/etc. were just fantastic...I actually felt that you have a much better understanding of S/F's relationship than most other writers do due to the nature/quality of your work. I REALLY loved this and it saddens me greatly that this is A)a one-shot and B)there's no way to continue it since you finished it on such a final note. ::sighs:: What I'm trying to hint at here, I suppose, is that I'd very much love for you to write another fic...a longer one where they actually get together since I truly believe that you could do a wonderful/exceptional job. As I've said a million times before, I love it, love it, LOVE it, and I truly hope to see more from you in the future! ,~
misfire chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
just wanted to say, that i am intrigued by your gift of writing, although you may disagree, i honestly wish i had the gift that you do.

the scenery, the setting, it was as if the actual scene played out in my mind. truly, that is a sign of excellent waiting. the picture set the idea, and you painted a scene perfectly.

i'm not much of a reviewer and for that, i apologize. however, seeing as i have you as one of my favorite authors, i surely hope that you do decided to write more. :)
Flind4ever chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
Wow- it really flows well!
suriru chapter 1 . 1/28/2005