Reviews for Painful Experience
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
a twist there...thought it was something serious!
Arwins vicious vampire horse chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
A splinter? ha-ha. i thought he had a horrible wound or something!
LiQuYu chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
XD. That was certainly amusing. Sometimes, it's just the tiniest things that are the worst. XD.
ShaolinQueen chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
That was very funny, it seems a deadly injury in the beginning and then it was a mere splinter... Or maybe not? Eheheh! No fair, I've already read the sequel lol!
Random Authoress chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
That was hilarious! I have to say that I feel sorry for Aragorn for having to put up with all that fuss. This reminded me of the "titanium splinter" incident that occurred during filming for the movies, although that one was probably more painful since it was a foot splinter. Nicely written!
The Eldritch Owl chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Funny! I really like the dynamic between the two.

:splinter..: hahahah!
Fullmetal Flame Alchemist chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
HEY! Splinters hurt! I have one right now in my finger that is too deep to get out... A splinter is nothing to mock! Aragorn is a meanie... But Legolas *was* being a bit of a baby about it...
Yuko6754 chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
hahahahaha! a splinter? you have GOT ta' be kidding me! that was to funny! i liked it!*adds to fave*
spiritstallion chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
This is very good!
invisigoth3 chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Great story-we have all been in that situation...splinters really do hurt really bad..just ask my kids!
Authoressinhiding chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
interesting. Hm. I am enjoying this. A splinter. Sounds like Dom Monaghan.
Blame the Cupcake chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
hahaha

i thought he had a gaping hole or something

that was funny

lol

lj
Coolio02 chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
LoL, that was certainly unexpected! I thought Legolas had a horrible arrow wound or something!

Good job:-)
Lady Luce chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
It was a splinter! OMG that's so funny! Hahaha,imagine that a warrior complaining about a splinter!
BabyCharmander chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
*SPOILER WARNING TO THOSE WHO ARE READING REVIEWS BEFORE THEY READ THE STORY!*

LOL! (Note: I only say "LOL" when I am actually laughing out loud IRL. XD) Very nice story. Faerlas showed it to me. I seriously thought that Legolas had a fatal

wound or something. XP Ya' fooled me! Good work!