Reviews for Conviction
blackknight291 chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
very convincing...
eclipsed flower chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
This brought a smile to my face (as twisted as that is) because it read deep into something that many are aware yet not-quite-aware of. I especially liked where you compared Naruto to the Inuzakas and then you introduced the 'but'. Simply beautiful. :)
When Darkness Rises chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Very good. Creepy good since I'm reading it after pervy-sama's death.
NaruGuru chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Holy crap. That is sad. Really sad. I'm on the verge of tears right. My god, it's sad. And really well written. That's was so well written. Keep up the good work.
niver chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Aw. So sad.
HannahSakura.Pinoy chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
I like this
Kitsune no Yuuki chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
hm..not finished..i really like this, very sweet and touching
HeiBai-Ameyubi chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
I just love your intospective ficlets! They're just so... good!

The third-to-last paragraph in parentheses sorta ruined it for me, somehow.

And the 'list' of all the times Jiraiya DIDN'T give up on Orochimaru, plus the line of when he DID, was just awesome.
Gigabomb chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
Thank you. Thank you very, very much. The parallels between the two teams aren't exploited nearly enough, and though there are definite differences (Tsunade was most definitely not in love with Orochimaru and Jiraiya wasn't in love with Tsunade), but the close-knit nature of the teams is an amazing mirror.
Yuen-chan chapter 1 . 2/27/2005 you...won't continue?

il n'y a pas de fin there is no ending, am I correct?

It was lovely in a depressing way...
Smiling-Fox chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
O.O ::Worship!::

WOW! That was incredibly well written! I love the parallel you drew between them all! And especially the part where Jiraiya hadn't given up on Orochimaru until after NAruto was in the hospital! This was a really great read and incredibly well written.

And yes-Sasuke-kun WILL be coming back! Or I start a war with Kishimoto. -.- (Wow, foxes really ARE fickle and capricious. o.o; )
Kuraiko chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
"(il n’y a pas de fin.)"

so you're continuing it?

personally, I belive Sasuke will return, but with a few more mental problems than before he left.

great fic~ Can't wait for the next installment!
hujin chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
i liked the fic. i think that nothing good will ever come out of saving Sasuke. He doesn't deserve to be saved. and im glad someone besides me sees the resemblace between team 7 and Jiraiya, Tsunade, and Orochimaru.
viciouscallisto chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
that was very good. i liked how you focused on the similarities and differences between jiraiya and naruto, orochimaru-sama and sasuke-kun, all from jiraiya's perspective. 'cause you know, that's what i find really interesting about "naruto", the possiblity of history repeating itself. i loved your story, good job!
Archangel Rhapsody chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
It sounds good, I can't wait to see where this story gos.