Reviews for Fraternité
steelneena chapter 19 . 7/15
I love Nadir and I adore Christine.
Riene chapter 42 . 5/21
I have read this through three times, I think, now, perhaps four. This is one of the most remarkable Phantom stories I've ever had the pleasure to run across. You are truly a master writer. The plot is smooth, the characterizations are perfect, the romance superb. I wish there was a way to have a copy of it-I'd happily purchase one.

Bravo, bravo.
Riene chapter 10 . 4/28
Oh, that was just sweet. Loved the "brother" bit, the note to the managers, and the visit to Cesar, and loved that little church interaction scene. This story is such a treat, a delightful lengthy well-written, believable treat. Bravo, kudos, yay!

I'll have to wait until tomorrow to complete's already quite late at night here.

*adding as a favorite*

Riene chapter 9 . 4/28
Hello, Gondolier,

I'm up to Chp 9 in your story; please forgive me for not leaving you a review on the earlier pages. Consider it a compliment...I wanted to know where the story was going!

This is very well written. I appreciate the way you have handled Christine and Raoul's relationship as I've never been a fan of bashing Raoul. Very interesting plot line, not something I've ever seen or thought of. Love the way you're writing a more mature Christine and a bitter Erik, great inclusion of the Girys and other characters. I'm also appreciating the French and Paris scenes. Very very well done so far!

kvasconez chapter 42 . 2/1
I just finished this story. I hope you are still writing. What a gift you have! I truly could not put it down! The character development, the action, the twists. I think this should be published. People would pay for something this good. Amazing, unforgettable, emotional story. Bravo.
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 40 . 8/29/2015
(eyes widen in shock)
Oh my god...that is pure genius!
Just-Met-A-Girl-Named-Maria chapter 39 . 8/26/2015
Oh god, they've got the poor baby! Omg omg omg I nearly sobbed along with Christine oh my GOD POOR CHRISTINE POOR BABY!
Just-Met-A-Girl-Named-Maria chapter 36 . 8/26/2015
Just-Met-A-Girl-Named-Maria chapter 34 . 8/26/2015

But what a BLOODY TRAITOR! IM JUST AS MAD AS POOR CHRISTINE! (well probably not considering I'll never know how it feels for my husband to be murdered) BUT I AM PISSED! CURSE YOU HE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED NC SPOILERS! YOU JERK!
Just-Met-A-Girl-Named-Maria chapter 30 . 8/26/2015
Oh wow. That escalated quickly. Very frightening to see the group split will they overcome this? Poor Christine. I really hoped it would never come to the point where she'd have to kill someone, but it did. Poor woman. How horrible.

I very much hope that Raoul isn't alive. And it isn't because of reasons you would think. Raoul is actually my preferred choice for Christine; I'm one of those. I was unsure when I first started reading this if I could bear to sit through a story in which Raoul is dead and Christine runs to Erik and marries him. This story ended up proving me wrong, however, and both Erik and Christine's evolution as characters have made their relationship realistic and actually plausible, unlike every other E/C fic out there.

Initially I was happy at the possibility of Raoul being alive because I just love him. But then that would mean that Christine's conversation with him during her near death experience was not real, that she imagined it. Why would Raoul send her to Erik knowing that Erik would most likely pursue her again? Why would Raoul care if she saved his soul? I really loved that conversation between R/C in her near death experience, and if he isn't dead, it invalidates it and any other explanation there wouldn't make sense. I love the way Christine has put Raoul to rest within her, she's moved on, and is ready to fully love Erik. If he's alive, all that gets uprooted and goes to s***.

How will Jean-Paul react to seeing his first Papa, when he's already calling someone else Papa?

I just hope he's not alive. I feel terrible for saying that about my precious Raoul, but I hope he's dead.

Well, on I read.
Just-Met-A-Girl-Named-Maria chapter 28 . 8/26/2015

Just-Met-A-Girl-Named-Maria chapter 23 . 8/24/2015
What the frig is Christine planning to do with a Punjab lasso...
Just-Met-A-Girl-Named-Maria chapter 20 . 8/23/2015
For the love of God, Raoul, what have you done...

This story keeps killing me over and over. On I read.
Just-Met-A-Girl-Named-Maria chapter 19 . 8/23/2015
I love Nadir. So much. He's great. I love him.
Just-Met-A-Girl-Named-Maria chapter 18 . 8/23/2015
I'll have you know I cried this entire chapter. The sequence in death with Raoul and Christine was absolutely perfect...I wish I could put into words how much that moved me...oh my...I'm still crying...

Erik thinking her to be dead, desperately reviving her, poor little baby Jean-Paul witnessing such a horrifying event...and then the precious baby falls asleep on distraught Erik's lap.

This was just too much. I'm still crying. There aren't words to say how beautiful this is. Wow. Wow. Wow.
1,051 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »