Reviews for Fraternité
Sarya33 chapter 21 . 3/29
Heey! Your history is amazing! I started to read and can't stop now! It's addicting. ~still hoping for a happy ending~ ;-;
Child of Dreams chapter 5 . 3/18
It's Comtesse, not Comtess...
stellarator chapter 22 . 1/4
I don't know if this review will ever be read, since it comes so late. Anyway, the Persian word "friend" is transliterated "Doost" in our alphabet and "my friend" is "Doostam". You used the phonetic transcription instead :D

And thanks for the story, I'm enjoying it very much
Animekitty47 chapter 42 . 12/31/2016
The epilogue was fun, and the tie in with the novel and the movie's opening auction scenes were all so much fun to see.

*adds story to Favorites*

Congratulations on finishing the story!
Animekitty47 chapter 41 . 12/30/2016
The deal with the police was an interesting touch. Evelina's a pretty name too.
Animekitty47 chapter 40 . 12/30/2016
The mob scene, the end you choose for Mas Quennell, Philippe's return, Raoul's note in the oath, and everything involving Erik and Christine, all of it was so perfectly done.

It's always bittersweet when one approaches a story's end...
Animekitty47 chapter 34 . 12/29/2016
Such a twisty chapter! You did a great job with it! Phillipe...well, I didn't see it coming, and I said everything was marvelous...
Animekitty47 chapter 28 . 12/29/2016
A good chapter! And that twist at the end! Does that really mean...?

*fangirl squeal* It just keeps getting better and better!

I'm so glad I don't have to wait for updates!
Animekitty47 chapter 25 . 12/24/2016
Poor Christine, for a minute there I bet she thought her brand new husband was going to drop dead of a heart attack. I like the way you approached the problem, most people just sorta gloss over, or mention but just sorta brush aside, the fact that he's serial killer, and the addition of the priests' plotlines and all, it was great angle to approach the problem from.

Not sure I agree with Christine's methods, but I suppose you're right, Erik wasn't listening to any other forms of persuasion, so this *was* all that was left to her.

I also like the Renard vs Reinard name for Erik. Awesome!
Animekitty47 chapter 22 . 12/23/2016
Your right, this was a good chapter! Loved it!
Animekitty47 chapter 21 . 12/23/2016
I see Christine was right with that line, that he "won't know who he is anymore" if they...I don't think I've heard it put quite that way before. Yes, a very good chapter indeed. Nadir's always fun to see, and your version is awesome. And you actually knew/researched a bit so his being Muslim is a part of the story and not a just a thing, if that makes sense. Anyways, great chapter!
Animekitty47 chapter 19 . 12/23/2016
So, I didn't go into the nice little twist you had with the lawyer last time, but...oh, great job with your characters and Christine's progression and all that.
Animekitty47 chapter 18 . 12/23/2016
Marvelous chapter! Loved the scene with Raoul.
Animekitty47 chapter 9 . 12/22/2016
Oooo, another awesome chapter. That poor lawyer, he's completely out of his depth, but at least he tried to protect her...eventually. For once it's a good thing he was so outclassed, hm?

I'm so glad I don't have to wait for updates... :P
Animekitty47 chapter 5 . 12/18/2016
This was the best chapter. So far, of course. I loved the Hansel and Gretel idea, as Erik says, Christine *would* think of fairy tale, and as far a I know it's original (and their 'argument' about it!). ...And usually when she and Madame Giry end up carrying Erik in other stories he doesn't get elbowed for their trouble either. ;)

I'm so glad I don't have to wait for updates!
1,068 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »