Reviews for Ditching Diggle
RogueMetamorph chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
AHHHHHHHHHHHH! This was beyond cute and romantic and sweet! No amount of words of caplocked words could display the amount of love and fangirlism that i want to display to you. This was epic!
Lucy-Clay chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Loved it! So sweet and exactly as I imagined Diggle to be.
GirlWithABook chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
This was awesome! Great job. Positively lovely. :)
awn chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Interesting how the story turned out. You are a good author, and you have your own special style.
daisychains123 chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
AWW! so cute! fluff rox.
duj chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Sweet and fluffy. pity we don't see more of Hestia in canon; there really aren't enough strong female roles (or romantic prospects for our favourite wizards LOL).
Crookshanks22 chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Very cute, very Remus.
Celi chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
I liked this one, it made me smile happy..:D
Alexa Johnson chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
This was so much fun to read, and it was so lovely seeing you write about characters that are hardly mentioned in canon! Your Hestia was especially endearing and adorable...and gallent Remus saved the day.

Lovely!
TeenTypist chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Hehe. Aw! That was absolutely adorable. Hestia/Remus! Much better than Tonks/Remus. I just never quite saw the sense in that one. Then again love has no sense, right?

Anyway, this was a cute little fic. I found Diggle to be hilarious. Fantastic!
Rae Roberts chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
I liked it! Poor Dedalus... but really, men who won't act their age are so ridiculous. I'm sure there's a nice, batty older witch out there for him, LOL.

I've always thought Hestia would make a great romantic partner for just about any of the canon characters within her age range... so much better than Hermione, who seems to be the reigning canon femme fatale.

Fun story!
Cora-leanna chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
aw! that was cute! I really hpoe Remus isn't leading her on! but poor Diggle! I mean look! he was even thoughtful enough to by her roses! (ok so I'm a hopless romantic)but then again I don't think that I'd want diggle persuing me either. Anyways, loved the fic...nice and warm and fluffy!
lalaluu chapter 2 . 5/13/2005
"the impromptu caroling sessions between the portraits and the suits of armor": I wonder how cacophonous that would be?

I can just picture Snape rolling his eyes the whole night!
Meta Capricorn chapter 2 . 5/6/2005
I knew it! *laughing her head off* Poor Severus, every year this hat must be terrible *snickering*

Good idea!

Yours,

Meta
June W chapter 2 . 5/3/2005
Poor Severus! Perhaps he should try a red-and-gold cracker instead, see if the Gryffindor colors yield him a better surprise. Okay, I'm heading back to 'Mist and Vapor' now...