Reviews for Open Memento
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
So this is all Aftermath and very little Cause. I can deal.

Sometimes it takes a really jarring incident to wake people up. I wonder how long Raven had been waiting to hear BB say those three words...
Aronim chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Good one. Some really great interactions and a great sense of "Oh, that was way too close, we're alive, but that was horribly close". And a nice sense of the Titans being a family, really caring about each other that a lot of people really don't manage to show. Though it is of course maybe easier to show in the wake of something like this event.

In short, this is definitely worth reading, I think this is the second time I've read this fic and that is rare and just shows that this is something good.
caresse345 chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
That's a so nice story o_O
Raven's Secret chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
bah! must. know. what. happened! please make a sequal!
Child of a Pineapple chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Not exactly a romance fan, but I liked that story. Mostly because there was injury, and I'm sadistic like that...anyway, very nice job.
Missing a Member chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
omg that was good. i liked it, but there was some MAJOR ooc-ness.
Kieseah chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
That story was so awsome! I was pretty confused throughout but understood mostly. :points accusing finger at you: Left it as a sort of cliffhanger and sorta not. I just have one thing to say to YOU.

You are good. in the cunning kinda way. Um..yeah

The Ryuu Victoire Tea Party chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Dang. That was awesome!
KrazywithaK chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
DUDE THAT WAS THE AWESOMENESS! Newspaper article-sweet! RaeBB all the way man! Sorry, I'm obsessed, just ask my friends...hehehe
Doomcookie666 chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
very kool, i luv Rae BB fluff, its the best.
CF chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
I liked it. Itwas preyyt good in my eyes. Please, post again soon.

PinaNaranja chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
Don't stop now! Make more! Update soon!
The Apple of Discord chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
that was kick butt! luved it!
Hanita-chan chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
You. Freaking. Rule.
ScarletAngel68 chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
I am so confused. But that's okay, because it just makes the story cooler. Ending with the cut-off article was really very mean, you know. Breathtaking one-shot.