Reviews for Twin Demons
Guest chapter 29 . 3/15/2013
suggestion for next story have wolverine be part of the plan to make nanomeds better, just think natural healing plus nanomeds! Electra could be forced for some reason such as to save Abby's life to kill wolverine or X-23, Laura Kinney. Bring Electra and Daredevil back together those star crossed lovers need each other!
Guest chapter 30 . 1/10/2013
you need to finish this with Electra and Daredevil at least meeting again, if not getting back together. that would give Mary Jane a spouse who understands what she is going through who is also a superhero. Plus you have been teasing me by hinting with Electra and Daredevil, it needs a payoff. I'll even give you an idea of how to do it free of charge and feel free to change it as you see fit. If Ben, the reporter, takes Electra out for lunch after an interview, he could take her on a day when he has lunch with Peter and Matt. Ben could also find out that Spider-Man is Peter Parker. Or if you want to be really unusal Wolverine could take to where Peter and Matt have lunch.
holmes chapter 30 . 6/3/2012
please post the whole story you teased here! You are doing a great job! Keep up the hard work, this from someone who hates writing but had to take a writing class. I would get electra and dare devil back together
Minirowan chapter 30 . 5/19/2012
This story was simply awe inspiring and I loved every minute I spent reading it in the past two days.

My only critiques lie in the overall lack of Peter/Matt interaction, I would have loved to see more things from Matt's perspective and an end to the distance between him and Elektra. Although I'm guessing that will come in the sequel. It's annoying how he thinks she's dead and Peter could tell him so if it weren't for his horrible memory, and how Elektra is scared stiff of facing her lover again.

Other than that, I love how you connected these myriad of people like the former Daily Bugle trio, Bruce Banner and Peter, Peter/Matt/Elektra, and probably others that don't come immediately to mind.

Which reminds me, I'm saddened by Harry's new business plan. An army of spider-men will definitely turn out well. I thought things could have been patched up between him and Peter by the end of the story.

Either way, I absolutely love your writing. The language is eloquent and flows remarkably well. It's simply beautiful! I wish all fanfiction was written to a similar standard.

I really hope the sequel is on its way and I'll happily read your IronmanxSpidey crossover once it's out. However, given the description in your profile it sounds rather dark and that doesn't sound too fun unless there's some comedic relief. That's only my opinion though.
Santoka chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Wow. Big Wow. I don't thonk all those sex-szenes were really necessary, but alltogether this story is great. The right mix of character insights and plot, great stile and solid backgroundinformation. it's obvious that you put a lot of effort in this.

Now, if you write that sequel (or the one with Iron Man, I somehow like that even more), you'd make me really happy :)
knightmare1986 chapter 30 . 2/14/2012
Please update the sequel! Take care!
pinkperson chapter 7 . 8/5/2011
I think the masturbation thing with MJ was a little unnecessary, lol. I mean, we could tell that she loves Peter a lot already and it didn't exactly add much beyond the obvious... :P

And I couldn't help but feel that Peter was slightly OOC towards the end. I really can't imagine him doing it so soon, even if it's with MJ (or maybe especially with MJ), and not only once but three times in one night. I think it should have happened much later, not the same night he proposes...
pinkperson chapter 5 . 8/5/2011
"Don't you ever, EVER say that to me again, Peter Parker!" she shouted right in his face, her arms akimbo. "I don't give a damn how strong you are. If you so much as think about going there, I swear to God I'll cut your balls off!"

That made me laugh :). I really like this so far. I kind of agree with the person who said that they hope you don't feel tempted to include sex just because it's a common thing in fan fiction. But as long as it doesn't feel forced and contributes something besides the obvious, I don't really mind :P
TomatoSoupful chapter 17 . 7/1/2011
I wish this had been Spider-man 3. So cool
Songbird of the End chapter 29 . 4/25/2011
A great read, even if it took me the better part of the day to finish it. I'll admit, I was a little skeptical about finishing it since it started off so slowly, and even though I love in depth character analyses, I may have skimmed through a couple of the longer sections to get to the action faster. But nevertheless, it feels like you came into your own at some point and the rest of the story flowed smoothly.

I'd hope for the sequel to be uploaded sometime soon, but seeing as how it's been four years since this story was finished, it seems rather futile. So, here's to hoping that you've found a nice place in life.

May the winds of fortune fill your wings.

-Songbird
Vuurvlieg chapter 16 . 4/13/2010
By the way... If Peters identity becomes public knowledge (which it shouldn't but still...) and the Bugle uses it to sue him for the photo's I'd think the opposite would be possible too. I'd think that a Peter that doesn't have to worry about getting outed could sue the Bugle numerous times for Libel so it should go both ways. Just something I wondered about while looking at Jamesons smearing campain. The only reason he could do that is because his victim couldn't come out to defend himself. What's more serious I wonder. The photo's or the lies Jameson printed.
Vuurvlieg chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
You leaving it with this? It's been a while and I hope you haven't given up on a sequel. Please? Pretty please? I like this story way better than the third movie and I really wanna know what happens next with Daredevil and Peter. With Peters studies, the job with the DNA and especially now that Eddy Brock has figured out what's going on. I like the way thing are somewhat going right for Peter and people are finally starting to see him for who he is in this story so I really hope there won't be any symbiots... Anyway, I like this AU better then the third movie so continue? Please? (I seem to be saying that a lot)
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 30 . 10/14/2009
Whoa...

Now THAT is some VERY impressive work.

Seriously, the SCALE of this storyline alone is excellent; not only do you create some VERY interesting plot issues for the heroes to deal with themselves, but you even put a great deal of thought into how things are going for them as people.

Admittedly, the scale of the good luck Peter experienced in this story did see a BIT implausible after the trouble he’s had so far- after spending the last two or so years struggling along everything just… falls into place like that in a matter of days?-, although the part with Matt offering him some fees for helping to sort out DNA evidence certainly made sense, and the team-up of Spider-Man and Daredevil to disarm those bombs worked out VERY well, each one of them using their various powers and skills in a highly efficient manner.

The addition of Eddie Brock was a bit of a question-mark at first, but you really did an interesting job with him; smart enough to be a threat- given that he worked out the truth about Peter from only a few clues that nobody else noticed- while arrogant enough to make him distinctly ‘annoying’.

The only PROBLEM I have is simple; personal relationships seemed to work out TOO neatly.

In some cases it wasn’t too bad- Peter and Matt bonding during the fight to disarm the bombs and stop Al Quaeda made definite sense-, but in others it was more obviously questionable; Mary Jane INSTANTLY knowing JUST the right thing to say to Doctor Connors (Even without the reference to him briefly crying from the emotion of it) just didn’t seem that plausible to me…

I’m not saying she’s not good with people, but if you make everything as PERFECT as that it takes away some of the appeal of the characters; it would have made her almost more ‘approachable’ if Mary Jane had still had some problems with Octavius but decided to put them aside for the current conversation.

Ah well; for all that, it was still a VERY good bit of work; hope you’re at least still THINKING about the sequel.

(If nothing else, given Harry’s thoughts about how Peter got his powers, would I be incorrect in assuming that ‘Venom’ will come about as a result of Harry’s attempts to duplicate the accident that created Spider-Man with Brock as his ‘guinea-pig’?)
cadetibme chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Hey i just finished your story it is truly amazing. i wish i could write half as good as you could... i take it you are still working on the sequels? Highly unfortunate but i hope you get them done quickly. Please let me know if you are continuing the story. again excellent story
ScreenSurfer chapter 2 . 5/6/2009
Again with the amazing disclaimer. I'm just going to have to say that your disclaiming is excellent, and will no longer further review them.

The wedding scene didn't interest me, to be honest. I understand it was probably used for some filling in of the plot yet to come, but I didn't take to it. Sorry. More constructive views later.