Reviews for The Shadows of a Heart
Guest chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
what happens next
Tenacious Sage chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
dude this is getting good keep going it rocks!
Hey Dhee chapter 4 . 1/25/2010
waw.. I loved it.. you should continue this.. okay dear..
Barbed Wire Proxy chapter 4 . 10/3/2008
WOO. Lol By far, my new favorite story to read. Good story, best game (Wrath) to base it off of. ;D
nico chapter 4 . 5/9/2008
I LOVE IT! please continue, i can't wait for the next chapter!
tenchugirl16 chapter 4 . 7/19/2007
Yey you finally updated good story so far luv it. Hope u update soon.
MazlanD chapter 4 . 6/15/2007
AW so kawaii this story is! Please do more! _
SweetRevengeful chapter 4 . 3/19/2007
WOOT~!

FINALLY

HieiandTouyaLover chapter 3 . 7/4/2006
very nice, i liked the way you explained both their thoughts completely! UPDATE QUICKER THIS TIME LOL!
SweetRevengeful chapter 3 . 4/22/2006
I Love it! Yay! it's here finally, but please post more soon! I can't stand another delay like last time okay Jar-jar?
Firegirl531 chapter 3 . 4/13/2006
Sweet! Finally you updated! I liked this chapter, however, my only complaint is that I doubt that Ayame would consider suicide, and have a near emotional breakdown over being confused over whether or not she loves Rikimaru. I love the part where Riki gets a hard on though! lol The disadvantage of being a guy :) . Update soon please!
Crystal Avatar chapter 2 . 9/1/2005
ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!

Yes, yes keep the story going! Why did you stop? Rikimaru could rip Tatsu a new a- any day of the week!

Keep writing!

C.A
Soliel6 chapter 2 . 8/1/2005
update soon i cant wait for the next chapter.
SweetRevengeful chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
I loved it! the details and the story all perfect!
Metalmark chapter 2 . 6/16/2005
Hmm three months with Rikimaru and Ayame alone (eyes got wide) Okay that's just crazy. But great chapters. Its nice to see how Ayame actually is aware of her feelings unlike usually she isn't or denies them. Hopefully those tow confes already. Keep up the good work!