Reviews for At a Hazard
astyrgrif chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
This pairing is so weird... but it only shows what a great writer you are since you pulled it off. Otogi's screwed, isn't he? With both Mokuba and Seto plotting behind his back...
thriceandonce chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
It's really funny how Otogi just doesn't GET IT! Any chance of a sequel?
RainOwl chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
haha, mokuba's SO ganna twist otagi into a pretzil.

Owl
FireKai chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
I liked your story and the pairing was good, really good.
Darkdaisy chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
unusual...but..i guess it would work..but still unusual

probably the first ive seen of this pairing

good story anyways

There Is A Cow Level

moo?
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Maybe Otogi could give Mokuba some hair tips - Mokuba's mop looks like he's never combed it. *shrug* So I'm guessing that Mokuba is around fifteen? The others must be in college, then, since he's five years younger than Seto.
Aisho Ren chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
Awe!

How Kawii!

I loved it. You a great author. One of my favorites.
Sapphire Dragons chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
hehe! I enjoyed that VERY much. I've never explored the Otogi/Mokuba angle. It would be very fun to do. *plots*
praiseofshadows chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
Lol...I thought you wrote Seto terrifically ('cos there are times when on the show when I wonder about his sarcasm/sincerity levels). And appearance by sneaky!Mokuba! Yay! D
the moon at twilight chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
lol _ i got an author alert about this, and decided to check it out since you're such a great author *_ heh* , despite the unusual pairing that i didn't quite agree with. However, this first chapter's great! i guess it just shows what a good writer you are to be able to pull things like this off - i think you should definately continue. Please please pretty please? go on! update asap, okay?

kate

btw if you don't continue on with this i won't quit pestering you! _
kireira chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
Euy, very interesting! ) Cute, humorous, great twist there.
artemis-nz chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
lol, this made me laugh! a pairing i have certainly never read before, and probably never will again unless its by you...
DarkShadowFlame chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Wow. That was the most intriguing pairing I've read in forever. And it was absolutely hilarious, too. I loved the idea of SETO as matchmaker for once. Twisted and bizarre, and oh so wonderful. I got so into Otogi's point of view, and then suddenly everything's twisted around and we get to see that Otogi really isn't as 'wise' as he thinks he is. ; Hilarious.

I also liked the heads-tails comparison. A subtle, ingenius way of commenting on 'fate' and 'luck' and all those other things Otogi stands for. :P Awesome story. You should try more of these so-called 'unusual' pairings, if this is the end result.

Ciao!

DSF
HopelessOsaka chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
haha. when i saw the summary, i just about laughed my pants off.

it doesn't matter if you aren't gonna do any more of them though, but it was quite an interesting idea.

oo;; but mokuba acts like a naughty little boy here. . .

oh wait. he's not twelve anymore in this, is he? ()()

Ja.
Lyrical Rex chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
haha... I like it! This is a pairing I've been thinking about as of late. And I think I'd have asked you to write it for that 2 challenge instead of OtoxMal...

Sneaky Mokuba... I liked how you characterized Otogi.