Reviews for His Demons
LordHatredX chapter 30 . 3/27
okay story

! !
thebeezekneeze chapter 30 . 12/28/2013
Now it's been decades since you've updated! But good job on what you produced years ago.
Infinite Devil Machine chapter 30 . 8/25/2013
I know it's been a few years, but I do hope you've not abandoned this story. It's time for the dramatic rescue, right? ...Right?!
Guest chapter 30 . 7/24/2013
XX Why must you discontinue this XX
Naovan chapter 30 . 1/6/2013
Whar's teh updatens? I was liking this...
Guest chapter 30 . 10/21/2012
Is this going to be finished? :L
Footprint chapter 8 . 5/18/2012
Loved this chapter, this fanfic is different compared to my other faves, hope it has an ending, even though Yuna and Tidus seem different, like Yuna is really overly confident and i guess Tidus is supposed to be different, still the story itself has been too good to let characters changes affect it.
Silverbell chapter 30 . 3/25/2012
I know you have a life now and that's great, but PLEASE update this fic. Tidus and Yuna need to be reunited! I need to know what happens!
allycat chapter 30 . 11/2/2011
HOLY COW. YOU HAVE TO UPDATE. i don't know how painful it must have been for those who have been following it since it first came out. but I read the entire thing in 3 days and i'm DYING to read more. I have faith in you :) you are amazing and i love this story.
Dark09 chapter 30 . 2/2/2011
Pretty good fic mate :-)! I'm sad that its left at where it is though . lol. Hope to see the next chapter and the appending rescuing of Yuna... xD

Keep up the great work!
Kogane-shin chapter 30 . 10/8/2010
Awesomeness pls update soon. :-)
Fchan chapter 30 . 4/1/2010
when is this story going to get the update it deserves? :)
choi.cullen chapter 30 . 12/16/2009
thanks so much for your amazing story!

i'm still waiting for the next chapter,hope you won't let me waiting so long,like a year?

please keep going

i had already waiting for ya
Reckless Dreamer Yuna chapter 30 . 11/29/2009
I really love your story! I hope you can update soon! but oh my fuck...she got her finger cut off? Thats terrible. Poor Yunie! Don't forget to update! Great work!
AvatarKatara38 chapter 30 . 11/16/2009
This is an amazing story! I hope you update it soon!