Reviews for The Princess' Sonata
daniel.p1004 chapter 1 . 3/2
this is my review!
I usually only read the AxC fic and give favorite.. but your story is different! I LOVE your story so much! I LOVE when Athrun forgot/forgive all Cagalli's mistakes :)
NICE epilogue! NICE ENDING!
although I'm a bit disappointed because only one kiss, I hope 2 or more kisses lol
Xliaf27 chapter 28 . 1/28
The ending was very heart warming. Thank you for writing such a wonderful fic author-san. I'm just disappointed at the ending of the actual canon because Athrun and Cagalli didn't got together. But after reading your fic, I just imagine that this last chapter of your fic would be their happy ending. And I really like this fic. Keep up the good work author-san!
S37TINEL chapter 28 . 7/4/2015
Thankyou for the story, and you made me feel sad after I realized I've finished your fanfic.
My first impression of you, how you can make up a story this good?
Mikoe chapter 28 . 7/1/2015
AHHHH. Can't believe I started reading this fanfic when I was like 12! And now I'm 22 and it's finally complete! I had decided to rewatch GS and GSD and after doing that decided to search your story because I remembered it was my favourite fanfic! When I saw you finished it I was overjoyed and just had to re-read it! I loved it just as much as I did way back when! Thank's so much for sticking with it! Tried to find you on FB with no luck. :(
kiyuair chapter 28 . 12/9/2014
(a very late reader here...;;)
Thank you so much for writing this beautiful AsuCaga fic 33 It was so much fun reading every chapter, seeing how the characters grow and changed. I especially love how you ended the story, and that little wedding surprise too! I had to hold back up my tears while reading it... exactly what I really hope to see how AsuCaga ended :'D
Thanks Miriae! Love your fic very much (maybe see you around AsuCaga Forever FB group!)
FalconRukichi chapter 28 . 12/8/2014
After paused long time didnt continue read this fic cuz got some intrnet problem..its actually ended! I adore this fiction how every single chapter were good and all the characters seems not so ooc. For me. Maybe because my thought is if theyvwere given to develope more. This is them. XD. And i lov the epilogue. Yup. If you ended it by only asucaga meet on the beach will be sappy yet you add the cute proposing an married also 6 years later and what happen to Patrick Zala also where i did have curiosity in every chapter i'd read. Now..jst coe back with more asucaga!
yuki chapter 28 . 12/6/2014
i like the ending! thank you so much!
Kaori chapter 26 . 12/1/2014
Cuteandviolentchibi
I love this story I had read it back when it first post and it took awhile for it to updated and read it to the end and keep reading it over and over again. love the story love the main couple this was apart of childhood and bring nostalgia and will love that it will stay here forever on the internet.
stubbornheroine chapter 28 . 11/15/2014
Gyaahhhh! I love Cagalli & Yzak's friendship. :D
I love Athrun's proposal too! Seriously Athrun, you did not waste any time on getting married. lol
But then again he had indeed waited for too long. LOL
Their wedding was not grand, but it was indeed perfect, intimate and beautiful.
This was really a cute and sweet chapter.
thanks again for sharing this wonderful story.
I'm glad that Cagalli and Athrun will definitely continue to have a happy and wonderful life together. :)
stubbornheroine chapter 27 . 11/15/2014
I think it was nice and funny how Yzak and Dearka show their concern to Athrun.
Athrun's selfless act of giving up his life as long as Cagalli will be alright is really touching and wonderful. He truly loves her.
It is a bit heartbreaking that they had to part, but indeed it was inevitable since they both have their responsibilities.
I love your reference to the deserted island. hehe
Lala chapter 28 . 11/2/2014
I have never felt this kind of thrill and excitement when reading fanficts. I was in elementary when I first saw it and now I'm in college, and it's definitely worth the wait. Thank you for being a responsible writer, not leaving your avid readers in mid-air. If you'll have it published, please do, I'll do whatever I can to secure a copy because it's that good! hahaha

I love your writing style. Also, thank you for proving that you don't need graphic descriptions to keep the plot interesting and make the readers feel and appreciate love not lust.

Anyways, thank you! May God Bless you! D
Cagalli Haruka Zala chapter 28 . 10/29/2014
I really love it.. It was very nice and refreshing..I seriously love it :)
VBloodmoon4 chapter 28 . 10/4/2014
This fic is brilliant. I love it so much! Athrun and Cagalli together are such a perfect couple in my opinion and the way things ended up in the show left me devastated! So reading fics where they end up together are a guilty pleasure for me. Thank you for staying with this and finally finishing it!
Mina Xu chapter 28 . 10/2/2014
Congrats! Great story and i loved the ending... sequel if you can please
wk chapter 28 . 9/23/2014
Really felt like adding, I'm trying to figure out their uniform rankings esp. Orb harder to decipher. From what it looks Athrun is an admiral of Orb at the end of GSD!
2,247 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »