Reviews for The Princess' Sonata
S37TINEL chapter 28 . 7/4
Thankyou for the story, and you made me feel sad after I realized I've finished your fanfic.
My first impression of you, how you can make up a story this good?
Mikoe chapter 28 . 7/1
AHHHH. Can't believe I started reading this fanfic when I was like 12! And now I'm 22 and it's finally complete! I had decided to rewatch GS and GSD and after doing that decided to search your story because I remembered it was my favourite fanfic! When I saw you finished it I was overjoyed and just had to re-read it! I loved it just as much as I did way back when! Thank's so much for sticking with it! Tried to find you on FB with no luck. :(
kiyuair chapter 28 . 12/9/2014
(a very late reader here...;;)
Thank you so much for writing this beautiful AsuCaga fic 33 It was so much fun reading every chapter, seeing how the characters grow and changed. I especially love how you ended the story, and that little wedding surprise too! I had to hold back up my tears while reading it... exactly what I really hope to see how AsuCaga ended :'D
Thanks Miriae! Love your fic very much (maybe see you around AsuCaga Forever FB group!)
falconrukichi chapter 28 . 12/8/2014
After paused long time didnt continue read this fic cuz got some intrnet problem..its actually ended! I adore this fiction how every single chapter were good and all the characters seems not so ooc. For me. Maybe because my thought is if theyvwere given to develope more. This is them. XD. And i lov the epilogue. Yup. If you ended it by only asucaga meet on the beach will be sappy yet you add the cute proposing an married also 6 years later and what happen to Patrick Zala also where i did have curiosity in every chapter i'd read. Now..jst coe back with more asucaga!
yuki chapter 28 . 12/6/2014
i like the ending! thank you so much!
Kaori chapter 26 . 12/1/2014
Cuteandviolentchibi
I love this story I had read it back when it first post and it took awhile for it to updated and read it to the end and keep reading it over and over again. love the story love the main couple this was apart of childhood and bring nostalgia and will love that it will stay here forever on the internet.
stubbornheroine chapter 28 . 11/15/2014
Gyaahhhh! I love Cagalli & Yzak's friendship. :D
I love Athrun's proposal too! Seriously Athrun, you did not waste any time on getting married. lol
But then again he had indeed waited for too long. LOL
Their wedding was not grand, but it was indeed perfect, intimate and beautiful.
This was really a cute and sweet chapter.
thanks again for sharing this wonderful story.
I'm glad that Cagalli and Athrun will definitely continue to have a happy and wonderful life together. :)
stubbornheroine chapter 27 . 11/15/2014
I think it was nice and funny how Yzak and Dearka show their concern to Athrun.
Athrun's selfless act of giving up his life as long as Cagalli will be alright is really touching and wonderful. He truly loves her.
It is a bit heartbreaking that they had to part, but indeed it was inevitable since they both have their responsibilities.
I love your reference to the deserted island. hehe
Lala chapter 28 . 11/2/2014
I have never felt this kind of thrill and excitement when reading fanficts. I was in elementary when I first saw it and now I'm in college, and it's definitely worth the wait. Thank you for being a responsible writer, not leaving your avid readers in mid-air. If you'll have it published, please do, I'll do whatever I can to secure a copy because it's that good! hahaha

I love your writing style. Also, thank you for proving that you don't need graphic descriptions to keep the plot interesting and make the readers feel and appreciate love not lust.

Anyways, thank you! May God Bless you! D
Cagalli Haruka Zala chapter 28 . 10/29/2014
I really love it.. It was very nice and refreshing..I seriously love it :)
VBloodmoon4 chapter 28 . 10/4/2014
This fic is brilliant. I love it so much! Athrun and Cagalli together are such a perfect couple in my opinion and the way things ended up in the show left me devastated! So reading fics where they end up together are a guilty pleasure for me. Thank you for staying with this and finally finishing it!
Mina Xu chapter 28 . 10/2/2014
Congrats! Great story and i loved the ending... sequel if you can please
wk chapter 28 . 9/23/2014
Really felt like adding, I'm trying to figure out their uniform rankings esp. Orb harder to decipher. From what it looks Athrun is an admiral of Orb at the end of GSD!
Wk chapter 28 . 9/23/2014
I'm quite happy I just found this fic that took 9 years to be completed! Glad I didn't have to wait to finish reading it. I have just been rewatching GS now with the HD remastering coming out - U should rewatch it too! Some slightly different scenes! And I'm reliving my hype for asucaga the last few days so been craving some good fics.
I know how we all reflect the passing years, like has it already been that long!?

Well with all due optimistic hope, though it felt like they weren't tgt at the end of GSD - u must have watched Gundam Seed Final Plus and the GS Specials which more or less was a summary of the show again with new footage as well that fan craved for. Gotta fan rave. In Final Plus - it is implied at the ending extension of GSD that Athrun returns to Cagalli since he is shown wearing Orbs military uniform while Kira is wearing ZAFT bc Lacus is Chairman. Justification: Bc there is no other reason Athrun would return to orb and randomly become one of its commanding officers ;)

Great piece of work!
UhhhhMelissa chapter 28 . 9/19/2014
I can't believe you actually finished. I have been reading this for over 9 years and I checked back for updates every so often after you slowed down! My cousin and I always use to joke, "has princess sonata been updated yet? Nope" as soon as I found out I sent him a PM "it's been finished!" ans he knew exactly what I meant.

I'm so happy you don't even know, this is still my favorite fan fiction after 9 years, although I will have to reread it again as I have mostly forgotten stuff that has happened before finishing the last chapter!
2,245 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »