Reviews for The Princess' Sonata
baekcitrac chapter 28 . 2/15
Thank you so much for this story. It was a light hearted fanfic with a twist starting to unfold on the 2nd half of the chapters. I really can’t believe that I already finished this story and I really stayed up late because how can I resist not knowing the ending. Lol. Putting that aside, I was quite surprised how Athrun wasn’t that angry with Cagalli for everything she’s done (when they met again) but I guess that really happens when you’re THAT in love. I just love asuxcaga 3 more babies to them. Lol
baekcitrac chapter 21 . 2/15
I was surprised when I read “Dark Magician Girl.” Come to think of it. Cagalii’s hair and fierce look does resemble the dark magician girl.
baekcitrac chapter 20 . 2/15
I cried. This chapter is so painful. I feel so sorry for both Athrun and Cagalli.
baekcitrac chapter 18 . 2/15
I was so happy while reading this chapter 333
Joy-CagalliYulaAthha-Zala chapter 1 . 6/17/2020
i really love your story! the twist and the ending hope ypu still have some time to write a sequel or a nee one for asucaga i have read this story before and re reding it again since we're ubder quarantine hope you are safe.
RaxCreia chapter 1 . 5/2/2019
Personally, I think Athrun's a little ooc here... or maybe it's just me? Will be reading the rest though *thumbs up*
Hinaju98 chapter 28 . 4/27/2019
Bon sang c'étais un vrai délice. J'ai retrouvé mon amour asucaga. Tu rédiges très bien et il est très agréable de te lire. Juste splendide.
airam.asereht28 chapter 28 . 2/25/2018
wow...i'm glad i opened my old email...ahahah...i was one of your readers from when you are still writing this fic...it has been years...i can't remember if i ever left u a review...but i really applaud you for finishing this lovely story...i found email notifications about your story and decided to check it out...and lo and behold now i understand why i set up the notification setting for this story...reading this now after so many years have rekindled my love for asucaga and all the characters of Gundam Seed...thank u for finding time to finish this after so many years...i'm years late in reading but still this story made me happy...i might even start rereading all my favorite asucaga fics...ahaha
LeeMinRen chapter 28 . 7/11/2017
Very nice story, I could say this is one of my favorite ASUCAGA fanfic. I actually love the ending..hekhekhek... Cute!

Thank you for sharing! Keep it up!

-LeeMinRen
daniel.p1004 chapter 1 . 3/2/2016
this is my review!
I usually only read the AxC fic and give favorite.. but your story is different! I LOVE your story so much! I LOVE when Athrun forgot/forgive all Cagalli's mistakes :)
NICE epilogue! NICE ENDING!
although I'm a bit disappointed because only one kiss, I hope 2 or more kisses lol
Xliaf27 chapter 28 . 1/28/2016
The ending was very heart warming. Thank you for writing such a wonderful fic author-san. I'm just disappointed at the ending of the actual canon because Athrun and Cagalli didn't got together. But after reading your fic, I just imagine that this last chapter of your fic would be their happy ending. And I really like this fic. Keep up the good work author-san!
S37TINEL chapter 28 . 7/4/2015
Thankyou for the story, and you made me feel sad after I realized I've finished your fanfic.
My first impression of you, how you can make up a story this good?
Mikoe chapter 28 . 7/1/2015
AHHHH. Can't believe I started reading this fanfic when I was like 12! And now I'm 22 and it's finally complete! I had decided to rewatch GS and GSD and after doing that decided to search your story because I remembered it was my favourite fanfic! When I saw you finished it I was overjoyed and just had to re-read it! I loved it just as much as I did way back when! Thank's so much for sticking with it! Tried to find you on FB with no luck. :(
kiyuair chapter 28 . 12/9/2014
(a very late reader here...;;)
Thank you so much for writing this beautiful AsuCaga fic 33 It was so much fun reading every chapter, seeing how the characters grow and changed. I especially love how you ended the story, and that little wedding surprise too! I had to hold back up my tears while reading it... exactly what I really hope to see how AsuCaga ended :'D
Thanks Miriae! Love your fic very much (maybe see you around AsuCaga Forever FB group!)
FalconRukichi chapter 28 . 12/8/2014
After paused long time didnt continue read this fic cuz got some intrnet problem..its actually ended! I adore this fiction how every single chapter were good and all the characters seems not so ooc. For me. Maybe because my thought is if theyvwere given to develope more. This is them. XD. And i lov the epilogue. Yup. If you ended it by only asucaga meet on the beach will be sappy yet you add the cute proposing an married also 6 years later and what happen to Patrick Zala also where i did have curiosity in every chapter i'd read. Now..jst coe back with more asucaga!
2,256 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »