Reviews for The Princess' Sonata
xxlilvietgurlxx chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
This chap is awesome!
Green Priestess chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Romance/General my butt...as i have a feeling that this fic will be more than that in the future. keep up the good work.
dfshfksdhafj chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
interesting. plez update. Athrun sounded a little too evil though.
Kawaii Koneko92 chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
O! ]..This is my first Gundam SEED fic review! This is good so far!
Craze Izumi chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
I love this fic really hope you update soon. Oh Mind Athrun a bit harsh isn't him? Gambatte ne
crazy chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
interested in seeing how this story will turn out

plwase update soon!

Crazy _
Special chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Thank you very much for and Asucaga fanfic! i liked your fanfiction and i know it will be loved. Please continue
Absolute-Darkness chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
I love the fanfic so far! Please update soon! I'll be waiting for the next chapter. And you might want to watch out for OOCness...i noticed that Yzak and Dearka are also slighly OOC. Update soon! Ja ne!
Mini-MoonStar chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
very interesting. hurry and update
Doctor Kiba chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Oh I love it! Your idea is one that I haven't seen of much...if it's even in the other stories. Athrun and Cagalli are my favorite couple...well next to Dearka and Mirialla, but then it goes Kira and Lacus
cutiema-chan chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
WAAH! so interesting...! i think the story is cute! KAWAII! i enjoyed reading it...! your such a good writer...! i'll be waiting for the next chappie... i hope you could update soon...! that's all... byebye... ciao!

NICE FIC!
girl chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
whoa ! such in characterness... nice
prettynutter chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
I like it! I hope you keep writing!
asga chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
hi i like ur story, good beginning.

Cant wait to see how they met.

please update!
Inori Takenouchi chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
This story has a GREAT beginning; good eye catcher. um... i need more synonyms... lol... um terrific (?) storyline; i hope you continue writing.. unlike me...

Good Luck; have fun