Reviews for The Princess' Sonata
Lenora Jime chapter 28 . 6/30/2014
woooww , it's done...Thank you for your hardwork. I like it very much :)
this is not like the ending I imagined but I like surprise anyway. and about le crueset and patrick , I think they are still as mysterious as before but I like how they changed their well once again thank you and see ya :)
Litari Kisaru chapter 28 . 6/28/2014
Just two words: THANK YOU! Thank you so much for finishing this story in such a satisfying way. The funny thing is, I started reading this story around 2005, so it pretty much means that I've been following your story for 9 years also :) While reaching the end, I had mixed feelings: completion, satisfaction, and a bit of longing. 9 years is a lot of time for you to get in and out the fanfic boat, and that was such a case for me regarding this pairing. Comparing to actively searching for new Asucaga story like what I did some years back, the only thing that keeps me going for this fandom is the old and good stories getting new updates in my mailbox alerts :P And I'm so glad that I've been keeping up with this story's updates and alerts these 9 years! I almost feel like walking through this journey with you as a reader. Your story is one of the best, if not the best, Asucaga fanfic that I've read. And even though with an ambigous ending for this couple in GSD, I will always rely on your story and its ending as a "canon" base for my shipping spirit :) Once again thank you and I'm glad I've got to walk through this project with you as a faithful reader! Thanks for creating such a gem for us to read and to appreciate. Hope you future projects in every aspects of your life reach such a fruit of completion like this one!
summerain chapter 28 . 6/15/2014
Gosh i really love this story! Perfect just perfect. . .waaahh i need to re read it all over again, actually this my third time re reading this story, goshhhh love this to bits, well im sad that youll be semi retiring,but i understand, but i hope that you will not be retiring fully, soon. I wish all the best for you. Love the ending! Hey fukuda you need to read this story! This is how you create an ending!
hope-died chapter 28 . 5/29/2014
Hello, I started reading this story in high school. It's been such a long time (I'm in grad school now haha) that it almost feels surreal that this story is over. Anyway, after reading the epilogue, I just felt compelled to leave a review. Thank you for finishing this story. I'm so glad never removed this story from my alerts. Asucaga still gives me feels after all this time. I always thought that they would find each other again once everything settles down so your ending was right up my alley. This will always be one my favorite fanfics 3
Alexis Knight chapter 28 . 5/29/2014
Finally ** Yesh! A beautiful Finish! _ aww... hope u can have some one shots Miriae- san
Reddawn Queen chapter 28 . 5/29/2014
Congratulations for Miriae and the people who liked, followed, and favorited this story!
Finally after so many years of your hardwork and support from other AsuCaga fans, this story ended happily.
Thank you very much for writing this story. It is one of my favorite AsuCaga story. You're an awesome author. I know that the real life is more challenging, isn't it? But I'll also wait for your one-shot or another AsuCaga stories sometimes.
Wish you luck on everything you do.
Thanks :)
pansy25 chapter 28 . 5/28/2014
The ending is perfect. At least now I know what happened to Le Creuset and Patrick Zala. I always wondered if Rau was jealous of Mu finally having a family when he drifted in obscrurity. Well, we'll never know.
I'm happy to see Athrun and Cagalli having a daughter. It's true children have limitless energy its tiring sometimes but its worth it.
I love Yzak and Cagalli's interactions. I a,ways believe that Cagalli is Yzak in a female form. Somewhat a milder hot-headed girl. That's why they get along so well. I'm happy to see Luna and Stellar having a little cameo. I'm still thankful Shinn and Meyrin aren't in this fic ever though he was mentioned. I really dislike those two.
You're writing is flawless your plot is as superb as as ever. I envy your writing style. A perfect ending to two great characters who deserve a proper ending in the canon. You ended the story with a bang.
I will forever be one of your fans and you will always be one of my favorite authors sis.
Ang galing mo sis!
I hope you write some more some day.
akeru.junketsu chapter 28 . 5/27/2014
This is the best fanfic I've read by far. Just the right depth and length. Starting off with an OOC Athrun is quite different and I had to put effort in adjusting my idea of Athrun to the one in your story (just saying, not complaining n.n) Good job and goodluck in life.
mey.doyle chapter 28 . 5/27/2014
OMG...OMG...OMG...finally this is the best ending i want to read.

1000x hugs for you..miriae-san...luv you luv you luv youuuuuuuuuu forever 3 3 ...
Aaaahhhh...i just cant believe it we reach the end of the great story.i like the kiss part...lol... So miss them so much..i just wanna cry and laugh all at once..for the last chapter this story and for the happy ending asucaga...
Btw CONGRATULATIONS miriae-san for the amazing you will write another asucaga moments...

Luv youuu 3 Asucaga Forever and Ever ! 3 3
Phoebiie chapter 28 . 5/27/2014
beautiful chapter, indeed! I really enjoy every moment reading your story, especially this chapter.

I know I have been saying this a lot but I really want to thank you for writing and finalizing this story. Its beyond perfect! This is also what I have imagined it should be happened in GSD!

There were several moments I had to exclaimed 'awwwww'. Thank you for fulfilling my wish. There were more than enough fluffs in the epilogue. Athrun and Cagalli are still adorable like always. I really like the idea you wrapped up bringing all characters together.

This will always be one of my favorite fanfictions ever. :D
Aye Aai chapter 28 . 5/26/2014
Thank you for finishing the story! It's one of the best Gundam Seed fanfictions I've read. I've been reading this one since 2007 (I think). It's a beautiful stor!
WindAssasin chapter 28 . 5/26/2014
Lovely story. I really enjoyed this fic!
YLCourt chapter 28 . 5/26/2014
Wonderful. Great! Thanks for finishing this story :)
hitomi65 chapter 28 . 5/26/2014
great end
tyrantsandcreampuffs chapter 28 . 5/26/2014
I can't believe this story is 9 years old! But I am so glad you finished it. :) it was worth it, to finally have a happy ending with a complete family. It'll be great one day to tell young Elizabeth that her parents weren't always in love and had a few good adventures before they did. ;)
2,243 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »