Reviews for The Princess' Sonata
yuki chapter 28 . 12/6/2014
i like the ending! thank you so much!
Kaori chapter 26 . 12/1/2014
Cuteandviolentchibi
I love this story I had read it back when it first post and it took awhile for it to updated and read it to the end and keep reading it over and over again. love the story love the main couple this was apart of childhood and bring nostalgia and will love that it will stay here forever on the internet.
stubbornheroine chapter 28 . 11/15/2014
Gyaahhhh! I love Cagalli & Yzak's friendship. :D
I love Athrun's proposal too! Seriously Athrun, you did not waste any time on getting married. lol
But then again he had indeed waited for too long. LOL
Their wedding was not grand, but it was indeed perfect, intimate and beautiful.
This was really a cute and sweet chapter.
thanks again for sharing this wonderful story.
I'm glad that Cagalli and Athrun will definitely continue to have a happy and wonderful life together. :)
stubbornheroine chapter 27 . 11/15/2014
I think it was nice and funny how Yzak and Dearka show their concern to Athrun.
Athrun's selfless act of giving up his life as long as Cagalli will be alright is really touching and wonderful. He truly loves her.
It is a bit heartbreaking that they had to part, but indeed it was inevitable since they both have their responsibilities.
I love your reference to the deserted island. hehe
Lala chapter 28 . 11/2/2014
I have never felt this kind of thrill and excitement when reading fanficts. I was in elementary when I first saw it and now I'm in college, and it's definitely worth the wait. Thank you for being a responsible writer, not leaving your avid readers in mid-air. If you'll have it published, please do, I'll do whatever I can to secure a copy because it's that good! hahaha

I love your writing style. Also, thank you for proving that you don't need graphic descriptions to keep the plot interesting and make the readers feel and appreciate love not lust.

Anyways, thank you! May God Bless you! D
Icy Audrie chapter 28 . 10/29/2014
I really love it.. It was very nice and refreshing..I seriously love it :)
VBloodmoon4 chapter 28 . 10/4/2014
This fic is brilliant. I love it so much! Athrun and Cagalli together are such a perfect couple in my opinion and the way things ended up in the show left me devastated! So reading fics where they end up together are a guilty pleasure for me. Thank you for staying with this and finally finishing it!
Mina Xu chapter 28 . 10/2/2014
Congrats! Great story and i loved the ending... sequel if you can please
wk chapter 28 . 9/23/2014
Really felt like adding, I'm trying to figure out their uniform rankings esp. Orb harder to decipher. From what it looks Athrun is an admiral of Orb at the end of GSD!
Wk chapter 28 . 9/23/2014
I'm quite happy I just found this fic that took 9 years to be completed! Glad I didn't have to wait to finish reading it. I have just been rewatching GS now with the HD remastering coming out - U should rewatch it too! Some slightly different scenes! And I'm reliving my hype for asucaga the last few days so been craving some good fics.
I know how we all reflect the passing years, like has it already been that long!?

Well with all due optimistic hope, though it felt like they weren't tgt at the end of GSD - u must have watched Gundam Seed Final Plus and the GS Specials which more or less was a summary of the show again with new footage as well that fan craved for. Gotta fan rave. In Final Plus - it is implied at the ending extension of GSD that Athrun returns to Cagalli since he is shown wearing Orbs military uniform while Kira is wearing ZAFT bc Lacus is Chairman. Justification: Bc there is no other reason Athrun would return to orb and randomly become one of its commanding officers ;)

Great piece of work!
ItMeDatGirl chapter 28 . 9/19/2014
I can't believe you actually finished. I have been reading this for over 9 years and I checked back for updates every so often after you slowed down! My cousin and I always use to joke, "has princess sonata been updated yet? Nope" as soon as I found out I sent him a PM "it's been finished!" ans he knew exactly what I meant.

I'm so happy you don't even know, this is still my favorite fan fiction after 9 years, although I will have to reread it again as I have mostly forgotten stuff that has happened before finishing the last chapter!
nabuching chapter 28 . 7/26/2014
I don't know what to say..huu..thanks for finishing this story. This was the first fanfic I read when I started fanfiction and now when its done I kind of feel a bit sad..? I dont know how to express this feeling I have...weird:") but Thank You for creating such a wonderful story :') definitely one of my fav of all time..
Dean Airslamesh chapter 28 . 7/19/2014
I love your work, when I saw that there was a new chapter I totally freaked out! Thank you so must for this amazing story! I really appreciate the time you spent on it! Thanks you!
Lenora Jime chapter 28 . 6/30/2014
woooww , it's done...Thank you for your hardwork. I like it very much :)
this is not like the ending I imagined but I like surprise anyway. and about le crueset and patrick , I think they are still as mysterious as before but I like how they changed their well once again thank you and see ya :)
sora-to-umi chapter 28 . 6/28/2014
Just two words: THANK YOU! Thank you so much for finishing this story in such a satisfying way. The funny thing is, I started reading this story around 2005, so it pretty much means that I've been following your story for 9 years also :) While reaching the end, I had mixed feelings: completion, satisfaction, and a bit of longing. 9 years is a lot of time for you to get in and out the fanfic boat, and that was such a case for me regarding this pairing. Comparing to actively searching for new Asucaga story like what I did some years back, the only thing that keeps me going for this fandom is the old and good stories getting new updates in my mailbox alerts :P And I'm so glad that I've been keeping up with this story's updates and alerts these 9 years! I almost feel like walking through this journey with you as a reader. Your story is one of the best, if not the best, Asucaga fanfic that I've read. And even though with an ambigous ending for this couple in GSD, I will always rely on your story and its ending as a "canon" base for my shipping spirit :) Once again thank you and I'm glad I've got to walk through this project with you as a faithful reader! Thanks for creating such a gem for us to read and to appreciate. Hope you future projects in every aspects of your life reach such a fruit of completion like this one!
2,256 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »