Reviews for The Princess' Sonata
hitomi65 chapter 28 . 5/26/2014
great end
tyrantsandcreampuffs chapter 28 . 5/26/2014
I can't believe this story is 9 years old! But I am so glad you finished it. :) it was worth it, to finally have a happy ending with a complete family. It'll be great one day to tell young Elizabeth that her parents weren't always in love and had a few good adventures before they did. ;)
Previously-FTS chapter 28 . 5/26/2014

Finally... I've been wanting to read the end of this story. Don't get me wrong, though... I mean, I always hoping we'll get a happy ending for this beautiful story and you nailed it!

9 years journey huh.. * staring into the sunset*

Anyway, reading this final chapter, I feel both Athrun and Cagalli had going through a fantastic character development- Athrun from "Colder than Pluto attitude" to the "I'm all for this tomboy girl" and Cagalli from her no-nonsense attitude to a perfect leader.

Elizabeth Zala. That name really suits the asuaga's kid. I mean, it's the name of the Queen. So...regal...

Thank you for the awesome story, I'm sucks at giving thorough review -I'm a mess- But really, bowing to this perfection asucaga romance.

Pop us with a one-shot once in a while? hehehehe...
natasha calli chapter 28 . 5/26/2014
OMG! I'm crying! I really wished I found this story earlier but it was still so wonderful reading all of it. All I can say it, "YOU ARE AWESOME!"
Love the plot, love how it all got tied together, love the ending! After so many years they still love each other.
You are one hell of a writer. I'm sorry your semi-retiring I hope if one day your muse comes back you would at least drop a story or two about Cagalli and Athrun again.
The last part about them was so cute! a perfect ending to a wonderful story!
Rayar chapter 28 . 5/26/2014
Thanks so much for epilogue! I'm perfectly fine with the sappy and cheesy ending. It gave a good closure to Athrun, Cagalli and company. The wedding scene was very heartwarming and funny too-barefooted Athrun? I laughed out loud at that. Thanks again for completing this story. It's one of my favorite asucaga fic out there and though I hate to see it finally end, I'm still glad to see Athrun and Cagalli having a happy ending together. Hope to see you writing again sometime in the future!
japanje chapter 28 . 5/26/2014
Thank you very much for everything! :)

This will be my favorite AsuCaga fan fiction for a very long long time.
Wishing you all the best in your life! Take care!
DrkSpphrGT chapter 27 . 5/21/2014
Omg ur back! I am so glad. All the other old fanfictions I am reading have not even once been updated, so I appreciate u continuing even though its been a while. I can't believe its the end. gosh time sure flew by. I think i was in High School when i started ur fic and now I am a Junior in college! My god..has it really been that long. Wow but honestly i Can't wait for the epilogue! I hope u continue writing these amazing kind of fanfics in the future too. I seriously wish they would release a third season of GS thou...its ways past overdue. Asucaga forever! ;)
natasha calli chapter 27 . 5/20/2014
I love this story I hope you update soon! I'm sad to read it while this story is ending but its was stilla wonderful read. I hope you write more asucaga stories. Your an amazing writer!
mrs. zala chapter 27 . 5/20/2014
btw, it seems... this is the end huh?
one of my favorite stories finally come to the end...

btw, remember me?

i don't know. i feel so... happy... and sad at the same time.
happy that i see them (asucaga) met their deserved happy ending.
at the same time... *pout*

this is because... i like your writing style so much..especially this story.. with a great plotline, personalities and many things...
i will miss this so much..
don't worry i will read this story from time to time...

i will congratz you for the job well done after you release the epilogue! hahaha. MAKE IT FABULOUS!
make it like your usual... maybe athrun's proposal? i mean... proposal in public? he said that he gives cagalli 5 years... maybe after that... he will make HIS INTENTION goes public? something like that.
rawr... i feel pumped up now!
or... maybe athrun will play "the princess's sonata" again? like what he does at the beach?
or... maybe the wedding? this is the part i am so excited about! XD

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa my head is full of ideas now!

oya! about the "5 years later" thing... i'm wondering what athrun will do when he knew HOW MANY SUITORS will come to cagalli in that timeline... will he go yandere/possessive?

sorry for this messy review. i always like this regarding my favorite story.

until next time,

mrs. zala
simplyelena chapter 27 . 5/19/2014
Wow...after all this time, you finally updated! Thanks.
Rayar chapter 27 . 5/17/2014
Thanks for updating and finishing this fanfiction after all these years! I appreciated having an ending to my favorite AsuCaga fic! Looking forward to the epilogue. Hope there's finally the much awaited closure for the couple!
pansy25 chapter 27 . 5/15/2014
I had to read it again but it was awesome, everything is being together in the end. Now my only concern is Patrick and Rau. Are you planning on a sequel to this? Or is the epilogue truly the end? Thanks for the reply, it was a surprise hearing from you but I still believe you are one of the best writers out there. You rock girl!
baobeiangel93 chapter 27 . 5/15/2014
So glad u decided to continue this story. I can't wait for the next chapter and see how this 1 goes:)
Freyris chapter 27 . 5/14/2014
too lazy to login but... anyway just a few days ago i was wondering if you would still update (you know since i'm pretty much sure Med life is really hectic with all the residency and studies) ...then suddenly you did! YEEEY! Finally, we all have reached the conclusion... i might not recall the earlier parts of the story but i still loved your work! I'm looking forward to the epilogue oh... wait theres still something going on with Rau? anyway,we'll prolly find out in the last update XD.
nareiya chapter 27 . 5/14/2014
Omg. Nice job ate!

Hihi..this chapter was very interesting. I can see great Athrun's love for Cagalli. I really like how you made them see each other in the end. Hope to see some cheesy moments in the epilogue. Hmmm...some chibi kids perhaps? XD

This chapter made my day! Good luck in your studies!

- nareiya :)