Reviews for The Princess' Sonata
falconrukichi chapter 27 . 5/14/2014
God, i just got thought of killing you but stopped once read your last statement theres an epilogue please do so!
pansy25 chapter 27 . 5/13/2014
Its sad to see this one finished but I'm happy you got to finish your masterpiece. I love the end. Its so bittersweet. Awesome story from an awesome writer, you rock! I hope you write some more asucaga stories. You're the best, truly one of the great asucaga writers out there. Please please update soon!
Phoebiie chapter 27 . 5/13/2014
OMG! I refreshed the page twice after seeing your story updated. I thought there was sth wrong with my computer.

And hell yeahhhhh! you really did update! #fangirlscream

But its way tooo short T_T I expect more fluffs... and we are going to let Kluze slip away like that?

anyway, I hope there will be more adorable scenes in the next chapter... Is that an epilouge? The story is going to end already! Im super excited!

Always love your work! thank you so much for writing this.
mey.doyle chapter 27 . 5/13/2014
Omg...finally you come out after severel dekade..lol...
I luv all of your job...good job miriae-san...i cant wait for the epilogue..
I love the " athrun kissing cagalli's hands" part.
Hope you dont separate them in the end..
Luv you... 3

Asucaga Forever till we die :::::::::**********
skylie chapter 27 . 5/12/2014
I still remember years ago when I first started reading this story, and I have not forgotten about it. I think it will always remain one of my favorite fanfics, and you definitely should celebrate finishing it after all this time. Thank you for such a wonderfully written story and for giving closure to the readers. Loved this chapter, and it ended just right, full of hope for Cagalli and Athrun. I look forward to the epilogue :)
Poopsickle.Stick chapter 27 . 5/12/2014
For me, I found the ending really comforting. It's simple but it gave a very nice feeling to me, as a reader. I waited far too long for this fiction and I am very excited to read the epilogue. I hope it's a real happy ending but whatever goes in your way is fine for me too. You're a really great author. I hope to read more from you soon. :)
hitomi65 chapter 27 . 5/12/2014
nice chapter
Nemui Neko-chan chapter 27 . 5/12/2014
epilogue epilogue epilogue. hope we'll have the epilogue soon! xD really can't wait... *grinning*
Alejandra-Luna-SakuraYamato1 chapter 27 . 5/12/2014
thank you for giving this story closure :)

i don't know what else i could tell you, this chapter was delightful, keep the good work
Lenora Jime chapter 27 . 5/12/2014
what? that's the ending? oh that's pity. what about le cruset?and patrick , is he still cold and didnt approve athrun and cagalli relationship? maybe you would explain that in next chapter.
ohh god I still couldnt believe that this come to an end. I love this story , this's really great ! thank you so much and I'm sorry that I just reviewed now. Hope you will update soon for epilogue , cant wait for what happen in the next five years :D and by the way I really appreciate your effort to finish this after looong vacation so thank you for come back :)
see ya next time :)
michisama chapter 27 . 5/12/2014
OMG! it's been so long!

i'm glad we'll be getting an epilogue, I know it has been a long journey not just for you but for me as well,
Reddawn Queen chapter 27 . 5/12/2014
Finally it's final chapter comes up. I'm sure the other who follow this story and make it a favourite will be happy. I'll be waiting for the epilogue.
Thanks :)
japanje chapter 27 . 5/12/2014
I CANNOT BELIEVED YOU UPDATED! I have been waiting and waiting for you to update! I CANNOT EXPRESS HOW EXCITED I AM WHEN I SAW MY INBOX THAT YOUR STORY HAVE BEEN UPDATED!
Thank you very much! (#.#)
moi chapter 27 . 5/12/2014
oh my god! I finally see the end of the tunnel! thank you for continuing. can't wait to ready the epilogue. What's with 5 years though? I wonder
waterxeno chapter 27 . 5/12/2014
OH MY GOD! YOU UPDATED! I'M STILL HERE T.T

5 years of waiting :D woohoo! I'm gonna wait for the epilogue! :)
2,245 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »