Reviews for Unknown
Azamiko chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
How neat...honestly, I never thought that ToFuu would be so popular until I checked out this section (usually I stick with Naruto)...this fic is definately cool though...
yanagi-chyan chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
Hi! Sorry i didn't get to login, suddenly i couldn't register with It's really weird... anyway, i LURVE your fic! Can you make a sequel? I wanna know what Fuuko thinks! Ganbatte! *thumbs raised up*
Dark Phoenix chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
Looking good. Hope to see more.
hello heartbreak chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
A little sad, but a well-written fic nevertheless!
TIMES chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
WOOAH..all i can say was WOAH! that was awesome. holds breath. then WoAH! Please continue! I wanna see where this one goes.!
xabie chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
When I read the summary, I knew this was going to be good. I was right. All at once, I hate you and love you. You've captured Mikagami's personality in such clarity, with such precision and so effortlessly (or so it seems) that I can't help but feel jealous. You say you never read the manga but interestingly enough you've captured Fuuko's personality in such a way that it corresponds with how she acts in the manga. In fact in one volume (I can't remember which one, sorry)there's a special story about Fuuko wherein she's depicted in such a way that it very eerily fits in with your cool, confident-when-unwatched-Fuuko. I'm not even going to comment on your language because it's more or less flawless. Also, I love the innuendos you've planted in here. "Because she does, and yet doesn’t know what she’s doing," -snicker- Also! I love how you gave Mi-chan a sense of humour. :) I think this is going on my favourites list, if only because we need more of these types around the fandom. Keep writing. FoR fandom needs you. :D
el bimbo chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
this is so amazing! after hundreds of civilization has been built and shattered into dust, finally, there's an update! anyway, i really like the story, maybe there's a sequel? aw, i really wish there would be a sequel!
fuuko fan chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
god, it so good! can you make out a story for this one! it will be better to make it a multichapter story, go for it!
palupa chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
(sigh.. here i go again) i dont think Tokiya-kun is stronger than Fuuko-sama. wanna talk about it? e-mail me! hehe sorry.. i'm always like that. :) so anyway, onto your story. It's pretty good! Please up-date soon!