Reviews for The Silence Broken
rosemasquerader chapter 15 . 11/18/2007
You were doing great though.
rosemasquerader chapter 12 . 11/18/2007
It was good, really. I liked it alot.
rosemasquerader chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Ek! I like it.
cinafran chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Constructive critism huh? Okay. Did you know that you're spelling "quite" as "quiet"? With the "e" before the "t" it means silence. I like your writing style and will continue reading seeing as how I have fourteen chapters ahead of me. Woohoo!.
la Fleur de Lis chapter 15 . 10/18/2005
Hello all, I'm not sure if anyone will be reading this review, but in case anyone is interested in following the continuation of "The Silence Broken" I've changed my penname from Nunziata to la Fleur de Lis, so this will be the name under which I'll be writing the story. Thanks!
Racetrack's Goil chapter 14 . 7/24/2005
Update...please...I'm still checking this once in a while you know, to see whether you've updated or not! Write more!
the phantom's cry chapter 14 . 4/15/2005
oh, plz!

i really love that story too!

please update sometimes or make some sort of "sum up chapter" to tell us what happens with Erik and Manon and why is she running from the police
Lady Evanescence chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
So are you EVER going to finish this? Or is someone else going to do it for you. I was to the point where I was checking every single day to see whether or not you had updated and you just quit! You could at least write a chapter every month or SOMETHING! Come on, don't just leave it.

*cries* Pwweeaassee.
Masks and Angels chapter 14 . 4/10/2005
Wow! I like this! Keep up the good work!
la Fleur de Lis chapter 14 . 3/25/2005
Ahh, it breaks my heart that you've decided to stop writing this story, but I understand how stressful school can be. I'd like to continue writing the story, if I may, so please email me and let me know
Arina chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
No-no-no-no-no! Don't stop! This is one of the best phantom stories! So please don't stop!
Forensic Photographer711 chapter 14 . 3/7/2005
man plz plz plz continue with this story i luv it plz i beg of you!
kichi hitomi chapter 14 . 3/7/2005
pleaase dont stop...or at least update sometimes
kichi hitomi chapter 13 . 3/7/2005