Reviews for Inheritance
LadyCapuccino chapter 1 . 6/26
i always had this heacannon that Sasuke really had some 'oracle' habilities when he was a child, but. His nightmares were where he saw the near-future, but he couldn't remember when he wakes.

very interesting fanfic. makes you think a lot. and why was itachi bitter with Sasuke's sharingan? I don't think he really loved Sasuke in this fic, per your older-Itachi scenes.
Unknown Variable chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
No Kakashi? :P Otherwise, good fic. The parts with future!Itachi were damn creepy.
ShirouHokuto chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
... damn, this is fabulously creepy. o.o I love it.
Krad chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
o.o Woah. This story was freaking fantastic. I loved it. Totally freaking loved it.
Favored chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
This was seriously epic.

A very morbid take on the sharingan.

Ahaha - I wonder if the Uchiha massacre would have turned out differently if Sasuke was like this: the whole canon - but then the storyline and plot would have to change drastically to accommodate for this take on the sharingan.

It's almost scary when I think about it.

Very nice! I loved it. xD

(Sort of time travel-like, which is always a good thing in my books. Haha)
Mizuki hikari chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
continue this is so awsome
Veja24 chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
It's little silly how older Itachi & Naruto choose to appear & scold younger Sasuke, the innocent little child which instead of his 15 old self. Sharingan has oracle abilities in your fic?
HannahSakura.Pinoy chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Absolutely awesome!
SnickyPop chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
ohmygosh that was amazing! Is this supposed to be a oneshot or did you just decided to discontinue it? It could really go either way... but it's still amazing. :D
Karin chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
This is the creepiest and the most awesomely thing I have ever read in my entire life.

You are amazing. It’s so creative and, wow, just that.

I love it.
Tallow chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
This is pure gold. I never guessed what the "inheritance" was, despite the title of this fic. Very, very nice!
Nightmare Remnant chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Oh that was good, really, really good. I read the summary and the title, I figured it had something to with the sharingan but it exceeded what I expected. Heck, I'm not even sure what my expectations where.

All I know is I was blown away and totally and utterly fell in love with this thing. It's wicked and is just so well written.

*sigh* So very lovely.D
lillian chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
That...was...so...KOOL!

OMG!

I loved it!

During the entire thing i was like "what the hel"

and then! and thAT! OMG!

wow.

okay i'm done.
evil sasuke girl chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
omg i just fell in love with this chapter. i dont mean to sound rude but: YOU HAD BETTER UPDATE AND ADD MORE CHAPTERS! i cant wait to read more chapters from you. i love your stories.
KaiPhoenix chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
is this a oneshot or a multichapter thing?...cause it would be great as a multichapter thing...but it could also hold it's own as a oneshot...interesting way to have a kid Sasuke react to all this...i think that by now i would just start screaming everytime stuff like this happened to me...or just be all shocked into silence like Sasuke is...or do both at the same time...if that's even possible...so this is something that goes with the Sharingan? nice idea